Lin Han checked the console and internal systems, confirmed that there were no surprises and left the mecha cabin and returned to the warship deck.

As for the calibration of the new pilots, due to the heavy workload, they were usually checked by the base first, and only if there were any accidents would they be reported to the specially hired mecha repairer. Lin Han didn't receive any abnormal reports, and the entire boarding process was guarded, everything was done according to the process.

In addition to the prospective pilots who were in dire need of examination, the battleship also had some base sergeants on board, not many but half of them were from the elite team, just in case there might be an unexpected situation. In addition, Wen TianYao as the prince also brought a wave of his own elite, together with the battleship.

Ji Meng soon also walked down from his mecha.

Lu AnHe said hello to him, after all, the two of them only saw each other once a year, there were always too many things to talk about. Lu AnHe also had an unconventional and unrestrained nature, hiking Ji Meng's shoulders and talking endlessly, from small things about the base to what snacks they had recently stocked up on, from training routine to Aegis' shield.

And Ji Meng just continued smiling and listening, not interrupting, only occasionally when he needed to respond, he was very cooperative and added a few words here and there.

"Really, it's too hard for me," Lu AnHe cried in front of Ji Meng, "just this time, almost, twice, I'm going to lose my wife—"

Ji Meng naturally knew who the 'wife' Lu AnHe was talking about and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lu AnHe cried out, "She was almost torn apart!"

Ji Meng didn't know the reason and said naturally, "But Mr. Lin is here, so if there's really a problem, you can ask him to fix her."

"..." Lieutenant Colonel Lu couldn't say anything, after all, how unrestrained he was, he could not tear down his boss's stage, telling him that it was because of Mr. Lin that his wife fell into the tiger's mouth twice, and had to say, "Next time, I will."

Ji Meng thought such a Lu AnHe was very interesting, looking at him he began to laugh.

Lu AnHe glared at him, but couldn't really get angry, so he had to helplessly pretend to vent and pat Ji Meng's back, "Come on old Ji! You only know how to laugh at me."

"After all these years, you're still like this."

But the two didn't last long, soon after the count was completed, He YunTing came out of the captain's room, Ji Meng saluted him and returned to his post.

The first Alpha and Beta two-team exercise, since it was still in the border area near the Empire, open and barely safe, so it usually didn't require the commander to go down personally, they just had to maintain close communication with the front line.

Ji Meng still looked back this way when he was returning to his team, Ye Ling was waving at him, and Lu AnHe was also squinting at him and comparing mouth patterns, not knowing what code words he was saying.

At this moment, Lin Han suddenly remembered the song he had just heard in the mecha cabin.

— —

Lin Han may not know who the teenagers he was singing about were, but at least at this moment, they had all participated in each other's youth.

The Alpha and Beta groups were divided, and Qi Jiamu was placed in the Alpha group, assigned the most conventional QT mecha. None of the mechas were identical, but to ensure fairness, there was no great disparity in functionality, and the main test was the level of operation of the pilots themselves.