Revelation

Revelation

Art Class:

Lila was in an art class when the Alliances all updated. "Please, wait", said the Alliance.

"We are Alliance", said 3-d models of Adrien and Kagami.

"Lila, I thought you were part of it", said someone in their art class.

"Oh, but I gave up because I felt like there are some other things to participate in other activities than the Alliance ring", Lila said.

College Francois Dupont High:

"There's two more weeks until school ends", announced Mrs. Bustier. Everyone cheered. "Oh, Chloe, I need to talk to you about your work. Why is Sabrina's name written on both of them? Since when has Sabrina been doing her work?" asked Ms. Bustier. "You will need all the help you get".

"Well, ever since Sabrina learned how to write", said Chloe.

"But Mrs. Bustier, Chloe gets help. She needs to catch up on her own", said Marinnette.

"Marinnette, what were you doing when Chloe wasn't doing her own homework?" said Lila. "Maybe your love life with Adrien is making you forget your responsibilities". Marinnette and Adrien glared at her. "I want to run for class president. The first time it was done I wasn't there so it isn't fair to me".

"I'll think about it during lunch. Tell me why you would make a good class president", said Mrs. Bustier.

"If Marinnette was a good class president, then she would've gotten Chloe to change", said Lila. "When I first saw how Chloe acted, I thought I could change her and help her overcome her problems".

"But Chloe won't change", said Marinnette.

"What if I tried?" asked Lila. "I was fired today from the Agreste company. I thought maybe I could help people, now that I have free time".

Lunch Time

Cafeteria:

Alya, Nino, Marinnette, and Adrien were sitting together. "Lila is trying to lie us all into voting for her", said Marinnette.

"Marinnette, I don't get your problem with Lila. First she was trying to steal your guy. Next, she sided with Chloe to get your guy", said Alya. "But the only female he looks at with love is at you".

"Guys, I should have spoken earlier. Lila is a manipulative liar", said Adrien, with red cheeks.

"Aww, of course he's supporting her", said Nino. "I can't wait to see their kids".

"We obviously can't talk with them", said Marinnette, with red cheeks, as she pulled him to the staircase.

Staircase:

"It's all my fault. I should have said something", said Adrien.

"Not true", said Marinnette, as she dragged him back to class.

Boiler Room:

Lila got very upset at mr. Agreste for firing her.

Monarch's Lair:

"My akuma evilize this soul. Kaalki your power is now mine", he said as he pressed the horse ring to Kaalki's cage. "Voyage", he said as the akuma flew through the teleportation hole and landed in Lila's alliance ring.

Boiler Room:

Lila transformed into Hoaxer. She set out for her job.

Monarch's Lair:

"Trixx, your power is now mine", he said, as he pressed the fox ring to Trixx's cage. "Transfer", he said as he clicked it. The fox symbol appeared in Lila's Alliance ring.