Migration

Migration

Couffaine Boat:

"Hey Luka, over the past few days we spent talking over the phone, I realized that I like you", said Kagami to Luka, while she fiddled with her fingers.

"I like you too", Luka said, as he hugged her.

Later

The band showed up to Luka's houseboat. "Luka, I need to talk to you", said Marinnette, in a hushed tone, so only he could hear. They kissed each other's cheeks, as a sign of French greeting.

They went to his room. "What is it about?"

"It's about Adrien", she said. "Oh wait no! I broke your heart and now I am talking to you about the guy I am with".

"Actually, I am with Kagami", Luka said dreamingly.

"Oh, congratulations. Anyway, I can't tell if Adrien is the right person I love. I mean I feel happy around him and all but I can't tell if I am making the right choice by being with him", said Marinnette.

"Marinnette, calm down. You love Adrien right? He loves you too. Don't feel bad about yourself. One day you will tell him, and you will be really happy".

"Oh, thanks Luka! You're the best! I don't know what I would do if you weren't there", she said, as she kept thinking about what he said.

"You know where to find me".

As Marinnette walked out Luka's room, she tripped and landed in Adrien's arm. She was lost in thought to notice that Adrien was there. She ignored him and walked past.

Adrien walked into Luka's room."Hi Luka", he said, as they kissed each other's cheeks. "Luka, I have something to ask you."

"Yes, Adrien".

"Marinnette, didn't tell me that she loves me. What if she isn't the right person to be with?"Adrien asked.

"She must have been nervous, but she will tell you", said Luka.

"Thanks Luka!" said Adrien, as he hugged the blue haired boy.

"You know where to find me", said Luka, as he hugged back.

Adrien left the room, and Jagged entered. "Hey son, I feel like I am not spending time with you guys that much", he said guiltily.

"Dad, you can be a good father, if you like to stay over a weekend or take us out", said Luka.

"Thanks son", said Jagged.

"You know where to find me", he said, as Penny walked in.

"I can't believe I fell for your father!" said Penny. "He's so irresponsible and he needs to be taken care of".

"Penny, it's okay. Just be with him. He makes you happy, it's okay. Just love him and everything will be fine", said Luka.

"Thanks Luka", said Penny, as she left.

"You know where to find me", said Luka.

On top of the Houseboat:

Kitty Section was setting up everything until Bob Roth showed up. "Hey kids, sign this form and I can make your band international".

Anaraka came up to him. "You won't make this happen. They are just kids. They can't sign whatever you want them to", said Anaraka. She threw him off the boat. He climbed out the water and climbed the ship.

"Come on", said Bob Roth, as he finally convinced them with a bunch of reasons. Everyone signed it. "Ahh, perfect. You all are fired! Only Luka, a.k.a Jagged Stone's son, will be part of this band", he said.