Multiplication

Multiplication

Agreste Mansion:

"Tomoe Tsurugi, I am Monarch. I want you to help me create a way to give the miraculous to my akumatized victims but immediately taking them back once they are defeated", said Gabriel over the phone.

"Well, I will not help you!", yelled Tomoe.

"I am Monarch, I'll akumatize your daughter and force her to fall victim to depression", said Gabriel camly.

"Fine, remember everything you are going to have is because of me", she said.

Next Week:

"That's strange Tikki, there were no akumatizations in the past week. Everyone thought it would be more active", said Marinnette to her kwami while running to school.

"It's okay Marinette, Monarch has something big planned that you can defeat", said Tikki.

Marinette reached school to see Alya on some type of device. "Alya what is that?"

"Guess what?! Adrien stopped modeling os they created a 3d version of him. They created a new device called an (AN she doesn't say the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki part). It's so cool. It has everything in it, Marinette watch out!" Alya screamed as an akumatized Ilkari Gozen came towards theory school. She struck a sword right through their school. "Marinette go transform", she said.

Marinette found a secret place to transform. "Tikki, spots on!" she said. She turned into Ladybug and swung away.

"I am Ilkari Gozen! Paris is too old, it needs more renovations!", Ilkari Gozen said.

Chat Noir appeared and they started fighting. "This isn't working! Multitude!" said Ilkari Gozen and 12 identical copies came up like her.

"The miraculous of the mouse!" said Ladybug in realization.

Flashback

Monarch's Lair:

"Tomoe, I will akumatize you", said Gabriel through the phone, as he spoke to Tomoe. He ended the call. "Norroo, Kaalki, unify!", said Gabriel to the frightened kwamis, as he transformed. He opened his palm for an akuma and it landed in his hand. He evilised it. "Voyage! Evilise this souk", said Monarch, as the akuma flew through the teleportation and landed in Tomoe's glasses. "Ilkari Gozem I am Monarch. I'll give you the power of multiplication", said Monarch. "Norroo, Kaalki, Barkk, Orikko unify! Sublimation, power of invisibility", said Monarch which made the dog ball go invisible. "Kaalki divide", said Monarch, as Kaalki rested. "Norroo, Kaalki, Barkk, Orikko unify! Voyage!", said Monarch, as he took the miraculous of the mouse and connected it with the dog ball. He placed the mouse miraculous in the teleportation which was placed around Tomoe's neck.

Present Time

Monarch's Lair:

Monarch saw Ilkari Gozen being defeated. "Fetch, Voyage", said Monarch, as the invisible dog ball grabbed the mouse miraculous through the teleportation hole. He de-transformed.

In front of the Francois Dupont High:

A few minutes later Ladybug threw her lucky charm, which was a fishing rod, into the air and said Miraculous Ladybug, as a swarm of ladybugs fixed the damage. "Ms. Tsurugi, keep this magical charm. It will remind you that Paris is unique because of its ancient memories. Do you have a miraculous which has a ring in the middle and has five cornflower symbols?" asked Ladybug.

Monarch's lair:

"No, sorry", replied Tomoe as she got in her car. She pressed the alliance ring and said to Gabriel, "The plan worked."

Gabriel took all the miraculous and heated each one up, in a way that it won't harm the kwamis or the powers. They became fine powder. He ordered a ball which had the ability to heat the powder even more so he could make a ring type. The rings came out perfectly and they fitted his fingers. His part was to get the kwamis, except Norroo into the cages. "Norroo, Daizzi, Kaalki, Wayzz unify! Shel-ter!", said Monarch, as he threw a green sphere at the huddled kwami group. "Voyage! Gift!", said Monarch, as he threw a gift at all the kwamis. "Un-Shelter", said Monarch, as the shel-ter around the kwamis disappeared. He took each kwami and placed them in a cage which had their miraculous symbol on it. This way he could use the rings he created to suck up the kwamis power. Monarch snapped his fingers.

All the kwamis woke up from their dream. "Huh, what's this?", asked Xuppu.

"He trapped us in a cage!", said Barkk, as she tried to phase through the cages.

"Silly, kwamis. Your powers are now useless. You can't phase through them nor can you use your powers. These cages are built out of magic and technology. Reverse mermphorsis!", said Monarch, as Norroo, Wayzz, Kaalki, and Daizzi appeared next to Gabriel. "Wayzz, Kaalki, Daizzi you will all go in there. I obey you to", said Gabriel, as the kwamis fearfully left into the cages. "Good kwamis", said Gabriel. "Norroo dark wings rise!", he said as he transformed. Every other miraculous except the butterfly, peacock, rabbit, ladybug, and cat were rings.

THE END