Recreation

Recreation

Agreste Mansion:

"I thought you ...", began Monarch, as he stared at Bug Noire and then at Zoe.

"Well you thought wrong", said Bug Noire, as she charged at Monarch.

"Think twice", said Monarch, as he grabbed Zoe by her collar. Bug Noire gasped.

"Pollen, Fluff unify", said Zoe, as she transformed. Because of the bright light, Monarch covered his eyes and dropped Zoe.

"I knew you were a bad influence on Felix. He became too soft hearted because of you", said Monarch, as he charged for Bunnybee.

Bug Noire used her yoyo and blocked the hit. "He did the right thing".

"I could've akumatized you so many times", said Monarch. "You're just lucky".

"Speaking of luck, Lucky Charm!", yelled Bug Noire, as she called out her super power.

Couffaine Boat:

"We have to get this off of him", said Rose. Everyone jumped on Ivan and stopped him from moving.

"I got it", said Nino, as he grabbed the ring and stepped on it. Everyone backed off as they saw Ivan turn into his regular self.

"Mylene", he said, as he hugged the girl. She lightly patted his back, while calming him down.

Shanghai:

"Get out", said Mr. Wang, as he used a frying pan to hit the akumatized victims which kept entering because of the portals.

Meanwhile, Fei was feeling self conscious. "You deserve the prodigious, that's why Ladybug let you have it", said Long Long.

"You're right", said Fei, she opened the door and saw her uncle about to get kicked. She immediately transformed into Lady Monkey and helped her uncle thrash the Miraculized.

Rio de Janeiro:

"One, two, three", said Su-Han as he beat some Miraculized. He was showing Luka how to control them. Suddenly, Su-Han gripped his head, as the nightmares began affecting him.

"Master", said Luka, as he crouched near the elder man.

"Hey you two", said Bunnybee, as she opened a portal.

"What are you doing here?", asked Luka.

"Paris needs your help", she said, as the three of them entered inside.

New York:

"Where are Ladybug and Chat Noir?", asked a Miraculized victim.

Majestia sweeps down and grabs the Alliance rings from the Miraculized. She crushes them. She grips her head as a headache affects her. "I'm so weak. No matter how much power I have, I can't do anything", she said.

"That's not true. Not everyone can do what you do everyday", said Knightowl, as he defended her from attacks.

"Thanks honey", she said, as both the husband and wife continue protecting others.

"Where are these powers coming from?", asked Eagle.

"I thought you knew", said Uncanny Valley. "The Allaince Rings have a trace to the miraculous powers".

"Why did you not tell anyone?", asked Knightowl, with a concerned expression.

"Well, I thought you all knew that we were harboring illegal devices which transmit powers from far away", said Uncanny Valley, as everyone just looked at her.