Determination

Determination

AN (there will be a part where they mention Bunnyx. It's the younger one. Veronique got Ladybug to give Alix (present) the bunny miraculous and transform, so they can make a wax statue of Bunnyx)

"No, miraculous. Once again. Tikki, Pollen, Fluff, what if Monarch destroyed the other miraculous?" asked Marinnette.

"Well, if he did, your yoyo can fix the miraculous if they are not in their original state", said Tikki. Just then an akumatized Mr. Pigeon flew away.

"Uh, not again. Tikki, spots on!", said Ladybug.

Eiffel Tower:

"Chat Noir, distract him", said Ladybug, as she pulled out the bee miraculous from her yoyo. "Tikki, Pollen unify!" she said as she became Ladybee. "Venom, Time to de-evilize, Miraculous Ladybug!" she said as de-akumatized the akuma and threw the lucky charm in the air. She handed him a magical charm, said bye to Chat Noir dreamily and left.

Marinnette's Room:

"Tikki, Pollen divide", she said as she became Marinnette. She put the bee miraculous away and lifted her phone. Kagami was calling her to drop her at fencing.

Grevin Museum:

After Fencing

"Luka, I'm scared. Adrien said that he feels about me differently", said Marinnette, while clutching Luka's hand talking about the phone call Adrien gave her.

"You two are together?", asked Adrien.

"Yes, I mean we came here together", said Marinnette sheepishly.

"Well, I'll be going now", said Luka.

"Now, wait! "said Marinnette and dragged him with herself, Kagami, and Adrien inside the museum.

Meanwhile:

Heroes Statues:

"I'm sorry, Veronique. Ladybug and Chat Noir lost the miraculous. We can't waste wax just for them", said Mayor Bourgeois. He was disapproving the idea of reopening the heroes statue. Veronique, left crying.

Somewhere in the middle of the Museum:

"I remember this place. This is the place where we almost kissed", said Adrien to Marinnette.

"Uhh, well we didn't officially kiss....", she began as Luka was dragged by Kagami to a corner.

"Adrien is oblivious of his feelings for Marinnette", said Kagami. Marinnette was using a tape measure explaining something.

Monarch's Lair:

"Norroo, dark wings rise!", he said as he became Monarch. "Kaalki, your power is now mine", he said as he pressed the horse ring towards Kaalki's cage. "My akuma, evilize this soul. Manipula, I am Monarch. Mayor Bourgeois thinks you're weak. In return for your powers bring me back the miraculous. Stompp, your power is now mine", he said as he pressed the ox ring to Stompp's cage. "Transfer". The ox miraculous sign appeared in Veronique's alliance ring.

Veronique's Office:

"Yes. Monarch", she said as she transformed. The akuma landed in her flyers she wanted to handout about the Ladybug statues.

Meanwhile:

"Lock them up", said Kagami as they trapped Adrien and Marinnette in the statue area.

"Wait!" said Marinnette, but it was too late.

They heard a loud crash and they hid. Marinnette sneaked out of the room to transform, leaving Adrien behind. Manipula entered and ran out the other door allowing Adrien to transform. "Plagg claws out!", he said as he became Chat Noir.

Ladybug and Chat Noir made it to where Manipula was.

Flashback:

Manipula stuck a flyer for each superhero. She placed it on their foreheads bringing them to life.

Reality:

"Ladybug, Chat Noir. I brought your superhero team back", she said as wax Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Vesperia, Pegasus, King Monkey, Bunnyx, Ryuko, Pigella, Purple Tigress, Viperion, Miss Hound, Rooster Bold, Caper Kid, Minotaurax, and Polymouse appeared.

Ladybug and Chat Noir use their weapons to slice the wax Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Vesperia.

"Everyone, split up. Minotaurax, come with me. Ladybug and ChatNoir guard the mayor's hotel", Manipula said as she went to the mayor's office.

Ladybug and Chat Noir picked up the flyers from wax Vesperia, Carapace, and Rena Rouge's heads. She broke them. "Time to de-evilize", she said as three parts of the mega akuma came. She stored the parts of the mega akuma in her yoyo. Ladybug and Chat Noir went underwater and de-evilized Ryuko's part of the mega akuma. They spent their time de-evilzing Polymouse, Pigella, Caper Kid, Rooster Bold, Miss Hound, Purple Tigress, Bunnyx, King Monkey, Viperion, Pegasus's flyers.

They went to Mayor Bourgeois's hotel and saw wax Ladybug and Chat Noir stopping them from entering. The real Chat Noir broke the wax Ladybug, while the real Ladybug was having trouble defeating the wax Chat Noir. Chat Noir helped defeat the wax Chat Noir. Ladybug de-evilized their part of the mega akuma, and left.

They found Manipula in the mayor's chair, and the mayor and Chloe on the floor with Minotaurax next to them. "Lucky Charm!" she shouted as a bowling ball fell into her hands.

"Hello, Ladylame. Because of you, Monarch is a big threat to Paris, this is all your fault. Now as a hero, you have to save me", said Chloe.

"She's right. I lost all the miraculous", said Ladybug.

"But Monarch doesn't have what he wants, which is our miraculous", said Chat Noir. "Cataclysm!" he said as Manipula grabbed him.

"Here", she said as she put Chat noir's hand with the cataclysm on her chest.

"Oh no", Chat Noir said, worrying that Destruction may happen again.

"I'm fine, because I have the power of determination", said Manipula proudly.

Just then, Minotaurax swept Chat Noir off his feet and tied his hands about to take his miraculous. Manipula grabbed Ladybug and tried to take her miraculous. The bowling ball fell to the floor. Ladybug got a quick idea and decided to lift the bowling ball with her hands and smash it on Manipula's head.

"You're immune to super powers but not everyday objects. That's the benefit of being the guardian. If you're communicating with Monarch tell him, he needs to go through the grimoire again.", said Ladybug. She took Minotaurax's flier and de-evilised it releasing a white mega akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug!", she shouted as everything was fixed. "Here, Veronique keep this magical charm. It will remind you that Paris will always be safe because of Ladybug, Chat Noir, and the people of it. Mayor, we will get all the miraculous back", said Ladybug to which Veronique, and the mayor nodded.

On a rooftop:

"Chat Noir, do you have some time? I want to tell you something. I feel different around you. Like I can tell you anything", began Ladybug, but was cut off by a beep.

"Sorry m'lady. Tell me next time. We're about to de-transform", he said and hopped away. Ladybug went home, and de-transformed.

Marinnette's Room:

"I feel different. I think Chat Noir doesn't love Ladybug anymore", said Marinnette to the kwamis.

"I thought you didn't, well you won't, or aren't liking him", said Fluff.

"Well, honestly. It isn't much of a surprise because you don't like Adrien anymore because he called you a 'friend'", said Pollen.

"Maybe, Chat Noir got tired of you rejecting him", said Tikki.

Marinnette sent a message to Kagami, Luka, and Adrien that she went home. "I'm going to be alone forever".

THE END