Derision

Derision

Marinnette's Room:

"Sweetly wake up", said Sabine, as her daughter got up from the bed. Marinnette brushed and came downstairs.

Marinnette started having some weird flash. Past Marinnette snuck into school, heading towards the locker room. She opened her locker to see cockroaches in it. The flash ended with her mom talking to her.

"Go and have some fun with Adrien at the pool", said Sabine.

"Yes mom, bye!", said Marinnette, as she ran down the stairs. She left the house with her bag of clothes.

Swimming Pool:

Marinnette and Adrien met up at the entrance of the pool. They signed the forms for registration and changed in the locker. "See you there, Marinnette", said Adrien, as he left.

Marinnette smiled at him and made it to the locker room. She changed into her bathing suit and she met up with Adrien who was already in his swimming shorts. "Marinnette come on let's get into the water", as he reached out to her. She saw Ondine, and Kim swimming in their swimsuits.

She had another flash. She immediately ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What's wrong with Marinnette?" Asked Adrien.

"It all started with this....", said Kim. "She snuck into class with her books, but Ms. Mendeleiv caught her. "Sneaking into class again? You must have broken the record of coming late to school", she said to Marinnette.

Marinnette sat down but she accidentally sat down on a tube of green paint. She was so embarrassed that Kim and Max were there. Later that day, Marinnette went back home to change. She saw Socqueline coming towards her.

"Marinnette, what do you see in Kim?" Asked Socqueline.

"He's so funny, athletic, and goofy", said Marinnette. "I'm going to ask him if he wants to go to the pool with me", she said, as she asked Kim. She later returned back. "HE SAID YES!!!" Said Marinnette.

Chloe came up to Kim and asked him "Kim, what do you like to do other than swimming?"

"I like laughing"

"Tell this joke. Marinnette will love it"

Later that Day

Pool:

Marinnette changed into her clothes. She and Kim had fun swimming and playing until Kim kneeled down and gave her a box. "Marinnette, I think I like you", he said.

"I love you too", said Marinnette, as she opened the box. "Ahhhh!!!!!", she said, as a bunch of cockroaches spilled out. She fell off the edge of the pool and into the water.

Kim was laughing. "You should've seen your face", said Kim, as Marinnette ran away crying. As Marinnette opened the door, she saw Chloe and Sabrina filming everything that happened. Chloe and Sabrina exited with the new evidence, until Socqueline kicked it out of Sabrina's hands. Sabrina's phone shattered into pieces.

Locker Room:

Socqueline got rid of Kim and comforted Marinnette. "I will never tell any boy that I love him ever again. I need to know everything about him", said Marinnette, crying.

The Next Day

Marinnette saw Socqueline, Sabrina, and Chloe in Mr. Damocle's office. "Because this event happened off school grounds", began Mr. Damocles, addressing the fact that Socqueline ruined Sabrina's phone. "I can't do anything about it".