Intuition

Intuition

(AN there will be flashbacks from Exaltation,and Passion)

Flashback (Passion):

Safari was looking around for Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Monarch's Lair:

"Sass, your power is now mine", said Monarch, as he pressed the snake ring to Sass's cage.

"Cataclysm !", said Chat Noir, as he pressed it on Natalie's face, causing her to become like ashes.

"Second Chance!", said Monarch, as he pressed the snake ring. Time went back into the past.

Safari was walking down the street, and Chat Noir jumped on her threatening her with a Cataclysm. "

Monarch is Gabriel Agreste!", yelled Safari accidentally. Everyone gasped.

"Second Chance!", said Monarch, as he pressed the snake ring. Five minutes went back into the past. His arm started hurting but Ladybug and Chat Noir de-evilized Safari.

Flashback (Exaltation):

Glaciator was walking. Looking for Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Monarch's Lair:

"Sass, your power is now mine", said Monarch, as he placed the snake ring towards Sass's cage.

Glaciator was walking and Ladybug and Chat Noir came up behind him and jumped on him. Chat Noir dragged him near the air vent which was on.

"I'm melting!", yelled Glaciator.

Monarch clicked the snake ring causing time to go back. "Glaciator, there will be a surprise from behind. Move to the sides!", said Monarch, as Glaciator obeyed.

Ladybug and Chat Noir fell to the ground, failing to reach Glaciator. "How did you know that?", asked Glaciator.

"I call it Intuition!", said Monarch. He suddenly yelled in pain, as his arm started hurting. Just then Glaciator got de-evilized.

Natalie's Room:

Gabriel was upset. "Ladybug keeps winning. When I deprive her of her lucky charm, she creates another. Yesterday, that's what happened". He clenched his fists.

"Calm down, Gabriel", said Natalie. She pulls off Gabriel's sleeve to see a black mark covering his entire arm. "The cataclysm. Gabriel, you are risking everything! Fighting for the miraculous will impact Adrien so much". Gabriel looked sad. Natalie softened. "Gabriel, it's not too late to make the right choice."

Next Day

Kitchen:

"So Marinnette, how's everything going?", asked Adrien, as he talked to Marinnette on the phone, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Everything's great", she said, as she threw a roll of paper in the trash.

"Let me guess, you were making scripts for our discussions. Just be natural", said Adrien to Marinnette.

"Uhh", Gabriel moaned out of pain. His arm was still in pain.

"Dad? I'll talk to you later", said Adrien, as he finished the call. He ran to Gabriel.

"Sorry, when I was making pancakes I burnt my skin", lied Gabriel.

Adrien soon left for school.

Monarch's Lair: