Breakfast

{Pony's POV}

"So if Darry is basically my dad, does that make you basically my mom?"

"What!? No! Geez Pony, we're just dating, i'm not gonna run off and adopt you or anything," He cracks the second egg into the skillet, letting it cook for a second before scrambling it. I sit on the kitchen counter next to him by the stove. He stays over for a day or two at a time and is a lot of fun.

I'm starting to wonder how I didn't realize they were fooling around and didn't tell us. I mean, Two did start hanging around Darry much more since his mom got married.

"Two, if you don't mind me asking, why don't you spend as much time at home?"

"Well Pone, my stepdads a nice guy and all, but my mom, my sister, and him all together in the smallest house on the block? Oh hell no. Plus I get to see Darry all I want, and he can-"

"Oooookay! Enough, please! I don't spill everything me and Dallas do." I turn my face in shame thinking of the things Two-Bit and Darry do in private. The things i've had the misfortune of hearing at 6 in the morning.

"I was gonna say- before I was rudely cut off- that he can help me with my last semester of school work. God, Pony, you need to get your hair out of the gutter." He gives me a grin, removing the skillet from the fire.

Suddenly, Darry starts tiptoeing into the kitchen. Our eyes meet and he puts his finger before his lips, shushing me silently. I look back to Two, trying to seem as normal as possible. Darry inches closer, treading quietly on his socked feet.

Two reaches above the vent to the spice cabinet, looking for the salt and pepper. In stretching his arms up, he leaves his love handles in the open for Darry to lunge at.

Darry attacks swiftly, grabbing then squeezing his sides gently.

"AAaagh-!" Two stumbles backwards into Darry's chest. He turns his neck to the left to get a view of the assailant, before Darry captures his lips quickly. Two is shocked but ends up submitting, laughing through the kiss and dropping the spatula in his hands. Darry massages Twos hips, and they start rocking back and forth.

"Two, come on, my eggs are burning..." I say, looking away from the two while rubbing my neck. He bashfully pulls away from Darry, reaching down below to pick up the spatula from the floor.

Consciously or not, his backside rubbed against Darry's groin as he bent over.

My cheeks glow red as I see Darry's eyes widen as he looks down. Two pops back up from the floor nonchalantly.

"Got it!" He says happily, moving back to the oven. I hop off the counter as Darry becomes flush with Two's back again.

"Uhh- see y'all later, I'm gonna hang out with Dally!"

"Wait, Pony! Don't forget your breakfast!" Two reaches behind himself to hand me the plate of burnt eggs, Darry's hands on his waist in the way. I quickly snatch the plate and escape the kitchen. I never knew Darry was so PDA.

I set the plate down on the arm of the couch, and pick up the phone on the side table, quickly dialing Dally's apartment.

"Lemme guess... Ponyboy?" he says muffled after the phone rings only once.

"Nope. It's the city. We're turning off your electricity."

"Oh, Ha Ha. Forreal though, what's up baby? I miss you a lot."

"Not much, just missing you a bunch," I smile. "Actually Dar and Two are driving me crazy. Let's just say they get very handsy. What're you up to?"

"Ab-so-lutely nothing. Can I ask you something?"