Jealousy

{Dally's POV}

Bucks party was a real hit. All the guys came out and a buncha people just looking to have a good time. Can't blame 'em. Since I had been goin' to school, I realized how damn hard it was. I really needed to just chill out. Darry and Two shoot pool, Soda and Steve sit in a booth eating a burger, and Me, Pony, Johnny, Bryon, and Mark hang out in the round booth near the pool tables. We pick sides on who is gonna win, making Darry furrow his brow.

"Come on guys, you're gonna knock me off my game!" We all chuckle. The people around us in the red-lit room stand around talking, laughing, getting drunk. Theres pretty girls with boyfriends and people at the bar with friends laughing and passing drinks. A group of guys lean around the wall in a corner of the bar. They seem to be looking in our direction, but I pay 'em no mind. The place is pretty crowded so it could be anything.

From the round booth we watch Darry score more and more over Two Bit. Every time he wins Two does this stupid little jump thing like he's mad. It makes our whole table laugh in unison.

"Tonight must not be your night, huh, Two?" Darry says with an evil grin.

"yeah, whatever-" he says as he misses another shot.

I sit on the left edge of the booth with Pony at my right. I have my arm around his waist protectively as he leans against my body. Johnny and Bryon share a burger and fries and Mark sits silently between us couples sipping on a milkshake.

Every now and again me and Pony look at each other and share a look or a quick kiss. Nothing too much, I didn't want to go crazy in front of his brothers. It was hard not to though. His beautiful eyes that look up at me seem so pure, so innocent and full of life. They glisten in the light of the bar lamp above the table. His lips go slim as he pulls them into a small grin. Such a pretty little guy...

"Dally, you're staring again-" he says to me in a low voice, breaking me from my trance. This happens a lot. I get lost in his cute face and want to kiss his neck or pinch his cheeks and squish them.

"Sorry, babe, how could I not?" I take my finger and tap his nose. He moves back a little and bites his lip to keep his smile from going wider.

"Is that all I gotta do to get you all red in the face?"

"shut up, dal-" he pushes my arm away and smiles as he scoots closer to Mark.

"Mark, it's crazy how much you look like Two Bit." Pony looks at me when he speaks, sipping his coke as he turns to face Mark. I already know what he's doing.

"yeah, I guess I do. I get that a lot."

"Y'all are both real handsome."

"Thanks, man." He says with a handsome grin as he returns to his milkshake. I can feel my face get warm and my temple start to twitch. His plan worked, and I'm all jealous in front of everyone.

Mark doesn't seem to notice, and continues to drink his milkshake and people watch. What a loser. Sure he's handsome, but Ponyboy is mine. I can feel Pony's eyes on me as my breathing goes faster and faster. Johnny and Bryon stop their conversation and seem to know what's going on. He knows I get jealous easily, and he did that anyways. And he's loving it.

"Hey, Pone, you wanna go to the bathroom real quick?"

"uh- sure. I gotta go too."

I quickly take his hand and scoot out of the booth with him behind me. I practically drag him to the bathroom behind the bar. I catch Buck's eyes as I walk to the door. He sees my expression and quickly directs his eyes back to the bar taps.

I push open the door, and guide both of us into the white tiled room. I close the door behind us, and guide Pony to have his back on the door.

I hold my hands on his waist and look down at him.

"Pony-"

"yes, Dal?" he looks up at me stifling a smile.

"You're only mine right?"

"of course."

"Am I handsome like Mark?" I start to get pouty.

"waaayyy more. I was just trying to make you jealous."

"Well it worked."

I move my hands down his legs to the back of his thighs. I push him against the bathroom door and push him up. His legs are off the floor and I'm holding him steady against the door.

"ohh-" He says as I lean my forehead on his.

"Promise me? I don't what you running of with Mark... Promise me you're only mine."

"I promise, Dally. I'm only yours."

"yeah, that's right. Mine."

He pulls my face in for a kiss, and I kiss him deeper than I did before. I push him back up on the door when he starts to slip down. He grabs the side of my face and holds on while my tongue dances around his mouth and tangles with his tongue. I pull away and rest my forehead on his and catch my breath, breathing heavy as I pull him up by the back of his thighs again.

"Who do you belong to, doll?"

"Dallas Winston." he giggles.

"yes, you do. All mine." I pull him from the wall and hug him around the back tightly. I squeeze him and bury my face in the side of his neck. His feet dangle above the floor.

He hugs me too, and laughs as I peck him over and over on his neck, tickling him.

"I love you Ponyboy. Please don't ever leave me." I speak into his neck by his ear. I don't break my tight hug.

"I'm sorry about Mark, I was just teasing you, Dally. I'll never leave, I love you. I'm sorry for making you jealous."

"It's fine, It just scared me, I don't like when other guys look at you or you talk to them. I'm scared they'll take you away from me."

"Trust me, I don't want any other but you."

I bury my face in his hair. I couldn't be seen this clingy in front of everyone, I looked like a big baby.

"can you set me down Dal?"

"oh- yeah. sorry, doll."

•••

{Johnny's POV}

"Dang, Pony and Dal have been in the bathroom a while." I say to Bry as he finishes off his fries.

"I know, right. Do you think..." He gives me a sly grin.

"No! At least I hope not."

"What d'you mean?" asks Mark.

"oh, nothin'."

"Why did Dallas pull him off like that?"

"I think Dallas got a little jealous of Pony complementing you. I think Ponyboy did it on purpose, though. He told me on the phone he likes when Dal gets protective."

"You guys talk on the phone? Maybe I should be jealous, too!" Bryon jokes.

"yeah totally, because two bottoms make a top."

"Johnny!" Bryon laughs, half embarrassed.

"What, Mark knows what that means, right?"

"Know what?"

"Oh- nevermind." Mark was kinda stupid.

We all look to see Dally and Pony walk out of the bathroom together, holding hands.

"Wow, y'all were in there a while..." Two Bit says while grinning. He leans on the pool table, holding the pool cue like a staff.

"Oh shut up, Two." Pony says, sliding into the booth. Two waits for Darry to turn around before sticking out his tongue making a crude gesture with the pool cue. He stops before Darry looks back.

"You're gross, y'know that?"

"Yeah." He says with a proud smile.

•••

{1315 words} Y'all got this story to 600 reads from 500 in like one day, that's crazy!! Thank y'all for the support, if you ever have any ideas/scenarios or things you want me to write about, just shoot me a message or leave a comment. I'd appreciate it! Love, Matty
Stay gold-