Dirty Talk

{Dally's POV}

{warning: smut}

"Dallas!" I hear a yell from Ponyboy's bedroom. I sit up from the couch and look at my surroundings. Thankfully Buck wasn't too mad at me for skipping work today. He understood when and when not to come between me and Ponyboy. I get up from the couch quickly, not bothering to fix my rolled up wife beater or my sagging pajama pants. I stroll up the stairs, rushing as I reach the landing of the second floor hallway.

As I reach the open doorway, I see Pony sitting up in bed, the covers and a blanket pulled tight around his chest. He looks at me with an irresistible pout on his face. He sticks his arms out straight towards me, and wiggles his fingers.

"Cuddle with me?" He asks in an innocent tone.

"Of course, Pone. How could I turn that down?" I slide from the end of the bed over to him. I hold up my waist to slide my body underneath the covers, then move beside him fully. He slides down the pillow to be eye-level with my chest. I wrap my arms under his ribs and pull him close, making him giggle. It's nice to see him grin, especially after last night. He throws his arms under my arms and holds my back.

I notice his grin doesn't disappear as we stare into each others eyes. I lean my head up and give him a sideways kiss, grazing my tongue across his bottom lip as I pull away.

"What's got Ponyboy all grinning for?"

"You, duh," He says with lidded eyes. "thank you, for last night..."

"Don't mention it, doll. To be honest, I was really scared. I'm glad you're calmed down now." I pull my face in and hold our noses and foreheads together.

"I love you, Dal."

"I love you more, Ponyboy."

"Nuh uh." He grimaces at his counter to my comment.

"Yeah huh." I retort.

"Oh really? Why don't you prove it..." He leans into my neck, talking low and breathy against my skin, making me silently twitch. His hand starts to slide from my back to my chest, grazing my nipple through the thin shirt as his hand slides down.

"Pony- not now... I mean, your still a little sick, and you just had a bad-"

"Come on, Dally... please. I can take it, i swear."

"No. You're gonna have to wait." I shut down his advances. I know when Ponyboy doesn't get what he wants, he can become bratty. Maybe I kinda like that.

"Dally. I want it now!" He says in an excited but still gentle voice.

"Nope." I remove my arms and cross them over my chest. I remove my gaze from him to the wall next to the bed.

From the corner of my eyes I see him pout, before rolling onto my chest and looking into my eyes. I'm startled by the action, but return to my stoic face when I see that I gave him the reaction he craved.

"Please Dallas, please- I promise I'm all right, just relax a little-" He whines, starting to rub my sides. His pleading starts to turn me on, and I can feel myself getting harder just from his contact with my body.

"If you don't quit your bitching I just might." I growl. I see his eyes widen a bit. Was I a little too harsh?

"I want it so bad, Dallas." He says inquisitively after a quick silence.

"Then you're gonna tell me how bad you want it." Before he can speak another word, I sit up in the bed, letting him fall on his back onto the bed, with me on my knees over him. He spreads his legs around mine. I lean over his body slowly, breathing shakily as I stroke his cheek and lean into his ear. I hope I can control myself.