Part 17

Four days ago, we texted each other for about 12 hours.  Time passes by so quickly when I am talking to you. You told me you love me for the first time, in a decent way, and you made my night. I know that you love me and I remember your confession but I also remember that we were not on good terms that time. This time it is different, we are happy now. I feel like your love, to me, is an accomplishment that I should be proud of. When we first talked, you told me it is hard for you to follow your heart and allow someone to be in your life. I feel like you broke this rule for me, I feel special. I know that it is too soon to speak this way since we agreed on not being in a relationship together. However, I feel like we are getting closer and closer. Who knows? Maybe one day you will tell me that you are ready for such a step and I will surely be waiting for this moment; even if it is far. I will always wait for you and be as patient as possible because there is nothing else more important than your presence in my life. One day, I would like to know you are officially mine. You are my happiness in a world full of chaos. You are my everything, I cannot live without you. Thank you for your love, kindness, compassion, and care. I love you babe.