Part 7

Day after day, I am getting attached to you more and more.. You are now a part of me and my life, an essential part in my daily routine. I miss you so much. I can not imagine a single day without you. I wait for you eagerly to talk to me. You make me so happy to the extent that I automatically smile when I see a notification from you. You make my heart beat faster, my smile bigger, and my day better. You are my heart, the reason why I feel alive. Before you came into my life, my life was dull and meaningless. Your presence changed everything to the best. Thank you so much for everything and for being the most wonderful person in the world. I will never ever forget you or the great feelings you made me feel. I may seem crazy, I confess that I am: I am crazy for you. I can not get enough of you, maybe I turned into an addict, feeling so addicted to you. The only cure is your presence and I want it so bad. I can not wait to meet you. I always dream of meeting you and I wake up so happy. My dreams feel so real, so amazing like a long awaited gift.. I wish to dream of you every single night. You are always on my mind. If I had the ability to control my thoughts I would still choose to think of you the whole time..