Part 11

I love you. I love you for what you are and what you offer. I love you for being you. I love the feelings that you give me; peace, security, care, and happiness.. I love you for being honest, and I love every single word you say. You have told me that no one is perfect, but in my eyes you are the definition of perfection. You make me feel alive. You take all my sorrows away with just one word. I can not live without you and I can not imagine a second of my life without you. Losing you will be so hard on me, I truly can not bear the thought of it. I want you forever. You are my greatest blessing, my support system, my savior, and my heart. You live in me; with every heartbeat my love grows greater for you.. I am so lucky to have you. Finding you was the most important achievement in my life.. I never want to lose you. I know sometimes you can not believe me or can not understand why I say certain things but I need you to know that it is all real and out of love. I dream of us living together and spending the rest of our lives together. I want to take care of you and make you feel loved, I want you to be the happiest man alive. I promise I will not let you down. My life is empty without you.. When we do not talk I feel broken, like some part of me is missing.. I yearn for you and your presence.. I know there are a lot of words that I repeat.. If I had the chance to create new words or new sayings I would create ones just for you. I love you so much. Please stay safe and take care of your self because I can not live without you my love..