Pulling apart Jimin gently cupped Jungkook's cheeks who turned into a pure baby when he was drunk. "Why did you drink so much Kookie?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook's lips formed a pout and his eyes seemed extra large and cute today. "Kookie is sorry Minnie" He whispered assuming that Jimin is mad at him.

"I am not mad Kookie" Jimin has always been astonished by this side of Jungkook which only shows up when he is drunk. "I was just wondering. '' He explained as a wide smile appeared on Jungkook's face who excitedly got up from his position and started running around the living room, occasionally stumbling making Jimin worry. Both Bam and Jimin stared at the giggling running Jungkook dumbfounded.

Jimin got in front of Jungkook before holding his shoulders to stop him from running and Jumping around afraid that he would hurt himself in the process. "Kook, why are you running around?" Jimin questioned knowing that dealing with drunk Jungkook was like dealing with a 5 year old boy which should be done patiently. "I want to play catch, I will be the robber and you be the police okay?" Jungkook whispered as if he was telling a secret before clapping his hands excitedly making Jimin smile but because Jungkook was not in his senses and was stumbling occasionally Jimin did not find the idea of playing catch right.

"But I am so so so tired kook," Jimin whispered as he held his head as if it was paining, wanting to lure Jungkook to sleep with this excuse. Jungkook looked at Jimin for a few seconds before his body fell onto Jimin who barely catched him. With his back attached to the wall he tried to hold Jungkook whose eyes were closed and his whole body weight on Jimin which was surely giving Jimin a hard time.

"Jeon Jungkook you are heavy" Jimin let out those words as he struggled to lift and properly hold Jungkook's limp body. His struggle soon came to an end when he felt some movement from Jungkook before his weight was off him. His back still attached to the wall, Jimin held his chest taking a deep breath in with his eyes closed. "Enough exercise for today' Jimin thought but this wasn't the end for Jungkook's drunken night.

Jimin felt his soul leave his body when he opened his eyes and made eye contact with those sinister eyes who were staring at him with such temptation. The baby Kook was gone because the person standing in front of him was a daddy material. Jungkook's long tattooed arms pinned Jimin on the wall as his predator eyes stared at Jimin as if he was a prey. A smirk painted on his beautiful thin lips as he eyed the beauty in front of him hungrily.

Jimin stared at Jungkook with shock in his eyes as his bangs fell on his eyes but he didn't bother putting them back . He was too focused on understanding what was happening around him. His beautiful brown eyes stared into Jungkook's as his tiny fingers held on the sleeves of Jungkook's black hoodie. Bam stared at them before walking away, used to their romance but unlike him those two weren't used to their physical intimacy because each touch felt the same as their first time. The spark was undying even after being in a relationship for 3 years.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin shuttered due to nervousness as he noticed Jungkook leaning down to match their heights. Jimin was about a head shorter than Jungkook. "Shhh" Jungkook placed his index finger on Jimin's plump lips. "I would love to hear my name from your mouth My sweet little honey pie but not right now" Jungkook seductively whispered as his finger played with Jimin's bangs causing Jimin's breath to hitch.

Jungkook leaned down pecking his own finger which was placed on Jimin's lips. Jimin instantly closed his eyes as his grip on Jungkook's sleeve tightened. He could never get used to the kisses Jungkook gave him. Their breaths mixed together and the alcohol was no longer the bother as the air grew hot. Their eyes closed as they cherished their closeness before Jimin gently pushed Jungkook away. It was not the right time for things to get steamy.

"Sit down I will get some water for you" Jimin pointed at the couch before leaning down and escaping from the space beneath Jungkook's arms which were pinning him. He didn't turn around but he surely didn't hear any footsteps so he concluded that Jungkook didn't follow him.