2

Sitting on a park bench, my weekend retreat from stress, I noticed some boys teasing and attempting to harm a girl. Despite being a mafia, I couldn't stand to see girls treated poorly. I wondered, "Why are these girls coming out alone?"

Deciding to intervene, I approached, only to find the boys mysteriously falling one by one. To my surprise, a teenage girl was fiercely fighting them off. I couldn't see her face clearly, but her beauty, long hair, and eyes resembling a galaxy caught my attention.

I went closer, my eyes widening as I took in her striking features. After helping her, she left, leaving me curious about her identity. Lying in bed later, I couldn't shake her image from my mind - a girl who faced danger without fear. I found myself unable to forget her face and those fearless eyes.

Y/n POV

It's been a week since I started college. Today, with no classes, I woke up and got ready. Since there's no college, I decided to search for a part-time job. I went to the shops and cafes near my college, attending many interviews, but unfortunately, I didn't get any offers.

In the last café near my college, I'm hoping for a positive outcome. The anticipation lingers as I hope to secure a job in this place. It would be great to find a part-time job nearby.

Yoongi Pov

I sat in my cafe, playing the role of a cafe owner by day and a ruthless killer by night - it's a routine that defines my life. The door creaked open, and there she was-the same girl from a week ago. It felt like fate had brought her back to me. She approached, and I couldn't look away, her presence like an unexpected twist in my routine.

She inquired about a part-time job, her voice a sweet melody that momentarily distracted me from my dark reality. Acting like the cafe owner, I offered her the job, and a spark of happiness ignited in her eyes. When I asked her name, she replied, "Yn." Our handshake felt like an ironic gesture, considering the double life I led.

"I'm Min Yoongi," I introduced myself. "Thank you, sir," she said, expressing gratitude.

"When do I start?" she asked. I replied, "Why not today? Get started from today itself."

She seemed surprised, questioning, "Today?" I nodded, intrigued by her reaction. "Yes, today. You seem ready," I responded.

Her determination shone through when she insisted, "No sir, I'll do my best." Impressed by her enthusiasm, I decided, "Alright then. Let's get you started. I'll call Jimin; he'll guide you through everything."

Y/n pov

At last, I secured a part-time job, and when Mr. Min mentioned meeting Jimin, I spotted him - a familiar face from our shared class. Breaking the ice, he greeted me with a friendly "Hey, we're classmates, you know?"

I responded with a smile, "Yeah, I've seen you around, though we've never really talked." Jimin, entrusted by Mr. Min to guide me, said, "Well, it's about time we change that. Ready for a quick tour?"

As we navigated through the cafe, Jimin shared anecdotes and insider details.

During the cafe tour, Jimin leaned in and whispered, "You know, Yn, Mr. Min can be quite cold and reserved. He gets angry easily, so it's best to be cautious around him." I nodded, taking note of the advice.

Yoongi Pov

While observing Yn immersed in her work, I found myself captivated by her every move. Something about her presence stirred an unfamiliar curiosity within me. Unable to resist, I discreetly snapped a photo, secretly forwarding it to my guards with a straightforward command - gather every detail about her, swiftly.

As Yn navigated the cafe, her confidence and courage left me intrigued. Her proficiency in Korean, despite not being native, added another layer of mystery. My anticipation heightened, wondering what secrets her background held. Why did this girl, with her fearless demeanor, manage to pique my interest in such an unusual way? The enigma surrounding Yn deepened, and I found myself eager to unravel it.

Y/n pov

In the midst of the bustling cafe, Jimin encouraged me to try my hand at serving customers. As I approached the counter, a customer walked in, and Mr. Min signaled for me to take the lead.

"Hi, welcome to the cafe. What can I get you today?" I greeted the customer with a smile, trying to exude confidence.

The customer placed an order, and I turned to Mr. Min for guidance. He nodded subtly, giving me the go-ahead. I carefully prepared the order, Jimin offering helpful tips from the sidelines.

With the completed order in hand, I approached the customer's table. Mr. Min observed my every move, and as I set down the coffee, he uttered a quiet "Well done."

It was a small victory, but in that moment, I felt a sense of accomplishment under the mysterious gaze of Mr. Min,

Yoongi Pov

Later I was leaving a cafe I received a call from my mom, urging me to join them for dinner. Reluctantly, I made my way to our family home, entering a room filled with hushed discussions. As I took a seat on the couch, my family acknowledged my presence.

Gathering around the dining table, the atmosphere shifted to a more serious tone. In the midst of the meal, my mom broached a topic that had been lingering in the air. "Yoongi, when are you going to get married? You're not getting any younger," she remarked, her eyes fixed on me.

I sighed, setting down my utensils, "Mom, you know I can't bring a girl into this dangerous life. You've seen how Dad's involvement in the mafia has affected us. I won't subject anyone else to that."

She insisted, "Yoongi, your father and I navigated this life together. Love can withstand challenges." Annoyed, I interrupted, "Mom, I won't risk a girl's safety just for the sake of marriage."

Growing frustrated, I stood up, addressing the family, "I won't put someone I care about in harm's way. This mafia life is no place for a wife. I won't let anyone suffer because of me." With that, I left the home, carrying the weight of my convictions, and an unresolved tension lingered in the air.

DEVIL OBSESSION |MIN YOONGI × READERS|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें