CHAPTER 18

Third Person POV:
(There might be alot of grammatical mistakes in this chapter since I wrote in a hurry. But please  bare with it this time. I'll make sure to edit later)

"We literally have two kids together. How can he even think of doing something like this?! "

Porchay murmured to himself as he got in the car after placing the kids safely in the back seat.

He was extremely angry. He was hoping all of this would be just a dream.

But as he kept on driving he realised it wasn't a dream but in fact the heartbreaking reality.

A tear slipped through his eyes. He banged his fist on the steering wheel and screamed.

"AHHH!! Why god why me?! Why can't you let my life be in peace for once?!??"

The kids in the back heard their papa yelling and crying and got scared.

They both started crying too.

Porchay looked back at them and panicked. He had totally forgotten about the kids.

He slowly parked their car at the side of the road. He then got out and went in the backseat.

He was trying to calm down the baby. It was hard when he himself wasn't calm.

He's hands were shaking. He's eye's could still see the image of Kim and his assistant.

He was hurting so much.

So fucking much.

But he had to keep his feelings aside and look after the kids.

"Shh... Shh.... Stop crying baby. Papa is so sorry.. Shh... "

After a few moments Porchay felt some movements around him.

He immediately became alert. He knew he had to get out of here and reach the main house quickly.

He placed a crying Davikah inside the car and was about to sit in the driver's seat when someone placed a napkin on his mouth from behind.

Before he could do or say anything everything blacked out.
.................................

"Sir we have almost searched 80 percent of th city. There's no trace of Mr. Porchay and your children."

Kim clenched his fist hearing those words. He was in the control room and trying to look through the CCTV footages of the entire city.

"I don't care keep looking until you find him." Kim said looking at the gaurd who just informed him.

"Sir we have a list of names who could've done the kidnapping." The gaurd said with an ipad in his hand.

"Show-"

"Boss! "

Kim looked at Arm who was standing in front of the screen.

Kim within a second stood besides him.

"Boss we've found the footage." Saying that Arm played the video and Kim with looked at it carefully.

Once it ended Arm looked at Kim and said "Sir I think the person behind this is-".

" Korn" Kim interrupting Arm.

Arm nodded looking down.

It wasn't hard to figure out that it was his dad seeing the gaurds who made Porchay unconscious and dragged him to a different car.

Kim clenched hus fist and walked out of the control room.

He got into his car and drove off to the one place he could think of.