CHAPTER 1

Third Person POV:

"Chay common it's not fair. Both my niece and nephew are turning 1 year old next week. And I still haven't met then in person even once. You have to come back to Thailand! " Porche said through the other side of phone.

"But Hia-" Porchay was replying but was cut off by his elder brother.

"No buts Chay. You have to come here. Don't be scared, I wont let anything happen to you Por" Porche said in a low tone.

Chay thought about it. He knew if he'll go back to Thailand from South Korea he'll have to face his biggest fear.

The person he doesn't wanna meet in his entire life. Even the name of that person makes him shiver.

But in the end of the day he had to go back to Thailand no matter what.

Because he doesn't want to keep his babies away from their uncle and wants them to grow and learn in Thailand as it's their homeland.

Chay finally sighed and replied " Okay Hia I'll come back to Thailand on this Sunday."

Porche smiled widely through the other side and replied "Great my munchkin. I'll book a flight for Saturday night."

"Okay great. I'll start packing roday itself." Por said as he entered the kitchen and started making breakfast for himself.

"Yeah sure. God!! Am so excited to meet you after 2 years and also my niece and nephew for the first time" Porchay said in an extremely excited tone.

Chay chuckled and said "Same Hia. I wanna meet you so bad"

Chay and Porche talked for a while and bid their goodbyes.

Chay smiled thinking about going back to Thailand after almost two year.

He was scared bur still very excited.

He finished his breakfast and started packing all his belongings

_______________________________

PORCAHY'S POV:

"Don't forget me. Okay?" Pii'Lisa said with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her tightly and shook my head. "I can never forget you Pii'Lisa. Thank you so much dor everything"

She just chuckled amd nodded her head while still having tears in her eyes.

We were at the airport and am about to go to my flight with my babies.

Pii'Lisa, her husband phi Han and her younger brother Lee came to drop me off.

We both got very emotional because in the last two years there is no way i could've survived without Pii'Lisa.

Ever since I came to Soith Korea, Lisa has been the one to help me with everything.

She taught me how to take care of babies properly as she has her own 3 year old daughter.

Her family and I lived in the same building having our own apartments.

Even her husband and brother helped in taking care of the babies sometimes when Lisa was out somewhere.

From changing diapers of babies to how to bath them, Pii'Lisa taught me everything. I'm so greatful to her.

"I hope we'll meet again someday." Her younger brother said hugging me.

He wasn't younger than me though. Infact I was 18years old where as he was 20.And Lisa was 26.

I smiled at him sadly and just nodded my head while teras started flowing down my eyes.