#1

These updates idk what to call them. Am just posting these cute shit chapters for fun. Also I know Davikah's behavior might get kinda cringe ahead but bear with it since that's her behavior.😭

"AYAAN!!!"

" Stop shouting now, will you? Whats done is done."

"It was my first date Ayaan!! How could you?!?"

"Guys what is happening here? Ayaan?! What did you do to your sister?" Porchay asked as he came out of the kitchen wiping his hands to his apron.

"Ma whatever I did was for her own good." Ayaan said as he sat on the living room couch sighing loudly.

"My good? HOW IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE FOR MY GOOD WHEN YOU RUINED MY FIRST EVER DATE?!? " Davikah yelled stomping her feet angrily.

"Davikah baby calm down. Come here give me a hug and tell me what happened okay?" Porchay said as he spreaded his arms widely trying to calm her down.

Davikah immediately ran to her Mamma and hugged him tightly.

" Ma he is so mean. He always does this. He keeps messing with me Ma. Please kick him out of this house.He's a fucking Moron" Davikah said in a muffled voice while crying.

"Yaaa I can hear you okay? You can't just bitch about me to Ma! " Ayaan interrupted.

"Davikah! Ayaan! Language!" Chay said in a strict voice.

Ayaan just smiled cutely at Chay and Davikah on the other hand cried even loudly.

"Baby-"

Before Chay continue speaking he was interrupted by a voice.

"What is happening in this house? I can hear voices till the main gate." Kim said as he entered the house returning from his company.

Then he heard Davikah's cry which alarmed him.

He ran to Davikah and held her face in between his hands.

"Davikah? Princess what happened to you? Why are you crying baby? Tell me who did this. Just say the name." Kim said looking into Davikah's eyes while wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Ayaan" Said Davikah while pointing towards ayaan with more tears flowing.

Kim turned his face towards Ayaan.

Ayaan immediately got up from the couch with wide eyes.

"Ayaan... " Said Kim seriously while taking steps in Ayaan's direction.

"Dad. Dad don't- . Dad hear me out okay? Dad? " Ayaan said in a state of panick while taking steps backwards.

Porchay who was watching everything unfolding in front of his eyes sighed loudly rolling his eyes and banged his fist on the table and said "I want everyone to freshen up and be present at the dining room within 20 minutes"

Thats all he said before exiting the living room.

"I'm not forgetting this Ayaan. Remember" Kim said as he loosened the tie of his suit and went upstairs to his and Chay's room.

"Dad but-" Ayaan couldn't complete his sentence since Kim was already upstairs.

......................................................

"Okay Davikah now tell us what exactly happened and Ayaan you won't utter a single word until she's done talking. " Porchay said while serving himself some porridge.

They were all sitted in the dinning room. Around the dining table having dinner.

"I was supposed to go on a date with Top. A guy from my sch-"