CHAPTER 2

KIMHAN'S POV:

"I dont want any mistakes Kim. You know what will happen to you if you end up making any mistake" Pa said in a threatening voice.

I looked down towards the floor and nodded quietly "Yes sir".

I was in my dad's home office. We were discussing the development of our legal business as well as illegal.

Because I handle the entire legal business section and somewhat the mafia section

Whereas Kinn handles only the Mafia and the illegal businesses.

Pa was sitting behind his desk on his Chair and reading the statistics documents. While I was standing in front of his desk with my head facing down.

Although there were chairs available I still couldn't and wouldn't sit on them .

I'm scared to death to do that knowing what the outcome would be.

I still have the wounds on my back from the last time he tortured me in the basement.

It was because I didn't attend the meeting he asked me to.

"And yes today evening we're having dinner with the entire family. Porche's younger brother has arrived fron South Korea. He wants to introduce him to everyone. " Pa said looking at me daring to say no.

He knows how much I hate these so called family dinners. What family even????

But none the less I complied with him and replied "Yeah, I'll come"

"Great you can go now. " He said went back to his work.

I nodded and exited his office.

"Fuck!" I cursed in a small voice and sighed loudly.

I HATE HIM. I HATE HIS GUTS SO FUCKING MUCH.

That fucking bastard I wanna kill him so bad.

I have no interest whatsoever in meeting Porche's younger brother or anyone for the least.

I just wanna go back to my place and sleep. This shitty world is tiring as fuck.

I started walking towards the exit when I heard cries of babies echoing in the Main house.

What the fuck? Whose children are these? Is it Porche's brother's kids or something.

How old is that brother of his?

Or is Vegas here with Venice?

I stopped thinking about that and just exited the main house and entered my car.

When I reached my own home, I immediately took a shower and changed my clothes.

I still had to go to my office and complete some work. After that I also had to attend the so called family dinner.

I laid on the my bed with my eyes closed.

Why am I even alive at this point? For whom am I alive?

The two people who I loved the most are both not in my life anymore. Then why?

Mom are you there? Please amswer me? I miss you so much mamma. No reply. Of course there's never a reply anyway.

Even he isn't with me anymore. It wad my fault anyway that he left me.

I hurt him so much that he left everything. His brother. His homeland. He left everything.

I wish I could meet him. Talk to him. Hold his hands. Hug him. Kiss him.

His Ray of Light (KIMCHAY) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara