CHAPTER 15

THIRD PERSON POV:

"I'm so fucking tiered of Kim. We need to do something. Something that will just flip the entire table."

"But sir the security there is extremely tight. We can do little to nothing to them"

"There has to be a way. Wait! What if we-"
...................................................

"Chay please come on wear this it'll be so cute. We'll take family pictures and then we can show them the pictures once they grow up. It'll be so fun baby. Pleaseee" Kim said as he held Porchay's matching hoodie in his hand.

Porchay finally took the hoodie from Kim's hand and went inside the walk in closet to change.

Kim has been begging Porchay to wear the matching hoodie since morning but Chay refused to do so. But now he finally agreed.

After a few minutes Porchay finally came out and now all the four of them were wearing the same hoodie.

Kim looked at Porchay and twins who were lying on the bed and cooed. "You guys are the cutest humans I've ever seen"

With that he put the twins in their stroller and held Porchay's hand with his other hand.

"Lets go then" He said smiling as the exited the room.

Once they were downstairs they saw that Kinn was in the living room along with Vegas who had Venice in his hands.

Vegas laughed as he saw the little family coming down.

Kim glared at Vegas and said "What do you think you're laughing at? "

Vegas smirked and said "Nothing your doing a good job."

Kim rolled his eyes and just started walking further.

Suddenly Venice started crying loudly in Vegas's arms. Vegas immediately got up and started bouncing the babys trying to calm him down.

"Shhh Venice what happened baby? Shhh.. "

Porchay went ahead near Vegas and said "Umm can I help you phi? "

Vegas looked at Chay and just nodded since he wanted Venice to calm down as soon as possible.

Because if he's eyes get too red from crying he'll definitely sleep on the couch.

Chay took the baby from his hand and started bouncing venice in his arms.

He also rubbed his belly occasionally.

Gradually Venice stopped crying and started reaching for Chays nose playing with him.

Kim smiled looking at Porchay's ability of comforting children. He knows that Porchays doubts himself as a parent but Kim believes in him.

A few minutes later Pete came and Porchay handed him Venice.

After that Kim, Porchay and the twins left the house.

..................................

"Here we are!!" Kim said as they came infront of a huge building. It was one of Kim's hotel.

Chay looked at it and thought if they were coming here that is at such a expensive and luxurious place then why were they wearing hoodie instead of something fancy.

"Come on baby lets go" Kin said as he got out of the car and opened the door for Porchay.

Porchay got out and they both each toom the twins from the back seat.

As they entered the building everyone bowed to them.

Chay looked around at everyone tried bowing back to everyone with smiles.