CHAPTER 3

[TW: Child abuse]

(past)

Third person's POV:

A 11 years old Kim was laying on the soft grass of the main house garden with his head on his mom's lap.

"Mumma" Kim said.

"Hmm? " He's mother asked lookin at the stars in the dark sky.

"I love you" Kim said looking at his mom.

His mom chuckled slightly hearing the sudden confession but none the less replied

"I love you too Kim. More than anything" Saying that she kissed his forehead softly and bopped his nose.

Kim giggled. This was his peace. This was his home.

His mom.

His mumma.

He looked at the sky and prayed to god to keep his mom happy forever.

For Kim he's mom was everything. He loved her more than anything in this entire world.

He had an absolute shit father. But that didn't bother him since he had the best mother ever.

No matter what his dad did or said it never affected Kim. Because right then and there his mom would comfort him.

"Baby you still haven't eaten your dinner. Come on lets go inside" His mom said trying to get up.

Kim whined and said "Mamma no. I'm not hungry. Please lets just sit here. I don't wanna go inside Pa's inside"

His mom shook her head and and cupped Kim's face in her hand and said "Kim you need to eat something before sleeping. And just ignore your dad okay? Come on lets go"

Kim finally agreed and went inside with his mom. As he sat on the dinning table he saw that his dad entered the dining area and sat too.

Kim sighed and looked the other way.

A maid served food to his dad whereas Kim's mom herself served food to Kim.

Kim thanked his mom and started eating.

"Kim" His dad said in an authorative tone. Kim slowly lifted his head and looked at his dad.

"Um.. Yes Pa?" Kim replied in a low voice.

"Did you attend the practice shooting session? I had asked you to join it in the practice rooms." His dad asked.

Kim's eyes widened. He never wanted to attend that. He was just 11 year old.

He's hands shivered to even hold a gun. Shooting was not even possible for him

Amd he had completely forgotten about that. So he also forgot to join it.

"N-no" Kim replied in a very small voice which almost came out as a whisper.

He's dad stopped eating his food amd looked at Kim.

Kim looked at his dad and a shiver ran down his spine. His mom was in the kitche. It was only them both in the dining area.

Kim's dad Korn got up and started walking towards Kim. Even Kim stood up and tried taking steps back but before he could his dad was standing in front of him.

His brain still was trying to comprehend everything when his dad slapped him with full force on his right cheek.

Kim screamed loudly and fell down on the floor. Tears started running down his cheeks.