CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON POV:

"You don't have to worry baby. I'll take care of myself"

"Still answer my question Phi!. Did you eat the lunch that 'I' made for you? "

"Yes of course."

"Did you drink water? "

"Yes."

"Okay and sunscreen? Did you apply it? "

Kim's eyes went wide. "Um.. About that actually... -"

"I knew it! Arm?"   Porchay said in a loud voice.

"Yes khun Porchay? " Arm asked bowing slightly to the screen of Kim's ipad.

Currently Kim was on a video call with Porchay. But the problem was Kim was in his meeting room which was filled with his company employees.

And everyone was looking down making sure not to look at Kim. They were all trying to control their laugh seeing their big scary boss answering Porchay's questions like a nervous child.

"Can you bring the sunscreen from Kim's office please? It's in his third drawer." Chay asked politely to Arm.

Arm bowed again and answered. "Of course khun. " And went to bring the sunscreen.

Kim facepalmed himself through embarrassment and said. "Babe I'm literally inside the sun won't affect me."

Chay just glared at him and said. "Just do as I say Phi."

Kim sighed and took the sunscreen that Arm handed over to him.

He applied the sunscreen as Porchay told him.

"Okay now thats great." Porchay said smiling. He was about to say something when both Kim and Chay heard the little voice.

"Maa... " It was Ayaan.

It had been 6 months since Kim and Chay had reunited. Within those 6 months both Davikah and Ayaan had taken their first step now started walking slowly now

Whereas Ayaan had also started speaking random words. His first word was Ma.

Both of them smiled and Porchay picked up Ayaan who had come to the living room half walking and half crawling.

"Ayaan look there's daddy say hii" Chay said in a baby voice.

"Da.. Da.." Ayaan said giggling.

Kim smiled and said "I miss you baby. Daddy will be home in some time."

Ayaan just looked at Kim with a huge smile.

"Okay phi continue your meeting. And come home soon." Chay said and they both hund up.

"Ahem Ahem.... So where were we? " Kim said coughing and making his voice go back to being professional.

Everyone in the meeting room straightened their back and also went to being professional.

After about an hour the meeting came to an end. Kim walked out of the office with his assistant behind him.

They both came inside his office. His assistant kept the documents and files in his hand on the table and looked at Kim.

"Sir"

Kim felt his assistant's hand on his shoulder. His fingers were softly touching his shoulder which slowly slid down his back and finally left his back.

Kim frowned. This was something that had never happened. He turned around and looked at his assistant.

"Ahem... " Kim cleared his throat and took a steo back.