CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV:

Porchay was in his room, sitting on the bed and writing something in a book. He was very focused in it.

Meanwhile Davikah and Ayaan were playing in their play area. Porchay could hear their giggles and laughter as they played.

Even if he was focused in his own work he still had his eyes on the kids.

A few moments later he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door.

It was Kim standing on the other side of the door. When he saw Chay he's breathe hitched.

He last time he had seen Porchay like this one was when they were in a relationship back in high school.

He was wearing blue shorts which ended right above his mid thigh and a white crop top. He also has white socks on with pink fluffy woolen slippers.

For Kim this was something that was cute and sexy at the same time.

But he needed to control himself. So he took a deep breath and said "Um... I just wanted to meet the kids; if you don't mind."

Chay shook his head and then said with a smile "You don't have to hesitate P'Kim. They're your kids too, you have every right to meet them. No matter what is going on between us from now on, I'll never stop from being their father."

Kim smiled at his words and entered the room. Chay wemt ahead in the play area near the kids while Kim's gaze fell on the book lying on the bed.

He read the words written on it in an incoherent voice.
"Event oraganizer 0820xxxxx*
Theme space, birthday clothes,........ "

Kim looked up and gave it a thought. He knew Porchay's birthday was nowhere near so that means...

"PorChay?!" He said in a loud voice.

"Yeah? What happened?" Chay asked as he was still in the play area with the kids.

Kim took the notebook and went near Chay.

"This- Are the babies's birthday coming near?" He asked looking at Chay.

"Oh that? Um.. Yeah actually it's next Saturday. They're turning a year old. Am trying to plan the theme, shopping places and all." Chay replied.

"Let me help you. I want they're  first b'day to be grand." Kim said as he kept the book down.

"You don't have to P'Kim. I'll do it. I've been doing everything for them by myself ever since they were born." Chay replied without looking at Kim.

Kim looked at Chay with a hurt expression and held his hands. "I know baby that you haven't yet accepted me but you don't have to do anything on your own. We'll do it together now that I'm here. I'm their father right? Please let me help you."

Porchay looked at Kim. He could see the hurt in his eyes. But he still hadn't forgotten the thing Kim had done to him.

Even if what Kim did was because of his father's pressure but still he had no right to bully Porchay and make his high school life a hell.

No one forced him to do that. He did that on his own will.

He didn't want to forgive Kim that easily. He was letting things go this easily since yesterday just so that the kids don't live in a toxic environment.

He didn't want his kids to see their parents fighting even if they were very young.

The kids were his first priority. Even his own life didn't matter to him in front of his kids.