Takedown: 1

It has now been 2 days since you beat Team Orange, everything and everyone was just a blur, you couldn't keep going like this, taking a deep breath, you stepped out of the train and felt the most prepared you had ever felt in your life, running into the battle tower.

Unfortunately you obviously had to screw up and trip over, just where Team Purple was standing, (because you are the main character, and you have a lot of bad plot, (HEH).)

"Hmm" Skull said, observing you closely, "It looks like we meet again, Y/N."

You nodded weakly, you really needed to get your head in the game again, but you couldn't.

Team Purple kept their distance while you struggled to get up, not even making a sound. 

"..yeah.." You replied a bit quietly, gripping onto your F/W tightly. 

"Let's get this started?" 

"Let's go.." 

* ★ー ROUND 5: S4 MEMBER, SKULL ー★ * 05/10/24 

-

As soon as you jumped down from spawn, your vision immediately turned into a blur, it was almost as if your brain was jammed. 

Everything just felt automatic, you felt like you were unconscious, but in reality, you had already inked half of the map. 

You could tell that you were sweating, but you still dominated 3/4 members of the opposing team. 

As you were going up the tower with your legs dragging you, you suddenly felt dizzy, and tripped and hit yourself in the head. 

Darkness. 

You heard the muffled sound of sirens, you groaned, finally waking up, and finally you had all of your senses back. Sitting up and rubbing your head, you were in an ambulance. 

Skull and Army just sat next to you quietly, but Army smiled at you when he noticed you were awake. 

But suddenly. 

"what happened.." It felt as if you barely remember the past 2 days well, probably the blurring. 

"You might've damaged your brain, but I think you are fine." Army sighed, but reassured you. 

"It looked like a rough fall Y/N, are you alright?" Skull asked, although he seemed menacing, he seemed to care a little bit. I mean, you nearly suffered brain injury, there was definitely a bruise on your head too. 

"I'm.. sorta okay.. I can't rlly remember the last 2 days well though.." You hesitated, Army just looked at you, he looked worried. 

But then your eyes just started to feel heavy, and they started to water, leaving you sobbing, Army stayed beside you with tissues, while Skull just watched. 

.

Words: 447

A/N sorry for not updating this book, I lost motivation and I've had irl dedications, so it's harder for me to process my thoughts.. -bh