chapter 507

Okay so, I’m free for like 6 hours.  I’ll try to update until the part where I get to Lui because Christ I miss him.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The next day, Coco took the children to the resort to meet their father. As she walked towards the building holding them in her hands, she saw Jeremy and a girl she guessed was Maricruz together. She observed them carefully and they did not look like a couple to her. They were walking out of the building and for some reason, Jeremy seemed to be struggling to walk and kept guessing his footsteps, as if he was unsure where he was stepping. Was this some game? Why was he walking like he was blind? And Maricruz was just walking a distance from him with a slight frown on her face, not helping him at all. They were too far apart from each other for her to think they were a couple, or anyone for that matter. Before Coco could observe more, the kids spotted Jeremy and escaped from Coco's hand grip and ran towards him happily.

"Daddy!"

"Uncle!"

That was what Jeremy heard before he felt little people hug his legs excitedly. Jeremy chuckled happily and crouched down slowly so that he could hug his children. Because yes, he saw Yuliana as his child as well, despite her being his niece. The children hugged Jeremy excitedly as they expressed how much they missed him. Jeremy held them in his arms.

"I missed you both very much... Very very much.." Jeremy said to the children.

Coco walked over to them and said, "Hello, Mr. Callahan. I am Coco, I don't know if you remember me."

Not wanting her to notice anything, Jeremy kept his eyes down, looking at the children, as he answered, "I do. You are Elsa's assistant."

"Yes, I am. I brought the kids to come see you and spend time with you. I'll come pick them up in the evening."

"Thank you, Coco."

Coco looked into Jeremy's eyes and saw how they did not have any focus. They were on Braden, but it was like he was not looking at Braden despite looking at him. But not saying anything, she left. As she did, Braden said excitedly, "Daddy, I want to tell you something... Me, Yuliana, and Mommy went fishing last week and I caught a big fish... It was this big... Let's go fishing next time with you so I can catch another one together."

Not waiting for Jeremy to answer Braden, Yuliana said to him with a high-pitched voice, almost like she was shrieking and impatient to share this information. "Uncle! Mommy bought me a pink princess bike. I haven't completely learned to ride it... Maybe you and Daddy can teach me, right?"

Jeremy chuckled at how excited the children were when sharing what they were doing when he wasn't around them. "Sure, we'll do all that. But first, let's go inside so you can tell me everything you want us to do together."

When Maricruz heard that, she immediately knew that Jeremy was planning on spending the day with the kids. But she hoped they could spend the day together since they didn't yesterday. The moment Elsa left, Jeremy went back to the hotel and spent the day in his room all alone. "Jeremy, we were supposed to go hiking today. Remember?"