Part 18 - Worried Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for style." Isaac said debating with George. 

"I agree with Isaac on that." I said as I began eating the pancakes.

"Yeah, like, this leather jacket says 'tough, chill, smooth.' You getting it?" Isaac said trying to explain it to George.

"Frostbite also says 'tough,' 'chill,' and 'smooth.' You get it?" George was still trying to get Isaac to go put a warmer coat on but it wasn't gonna happen.

"Did you hear from our dad? Do you know what time he's calling tomorrow?" I learnt that Lee has been a daddy's boy for a while, I mean there's nothing wrong with that but sometimes when it comes to his dad he can lose control of his emotions.

"Yeah, it's at 11:00." George answered Lee question.

"Jackie, y/n, do you wanna make anything for tomorrow?" Katherine said walking over to where me and Jackie were. "Around here, Everybody makes one dish and then we all add it to the Thanksgiving meal." Katherine explained.

"Yeah, one thing." Parker said going back to the conversation her and Jordan were having earlier.

"Yeah, except me." Jordan said.

"What are you doing?" Isaac asked Lee as he was doing something with his watch. I could tell that Lee's daddy issues annoyed Isaac at times.

"Setting my alarm." Lee replied.

"Well, I make two turkeys, obviously." George said walking over and standing next to Katherine.

"So if there are any Howard family traditions, I can pick up the ingredients." Katherine said informing us that if we needed anything we could just ask.

"Yeah, pick your favorite thing." George said.

"We'll pass, if that's okay." Jackie said speaking for both of us. As anything relating to her parents and sister would probably bring back some memories and I never really cared to much about Thanksgiving as I was usually at some park bench smoking or drinking. I never felt at home when I was there even though I was a Howard.

"Sure." George said as Jackie and I walked out of the kitchen. I don't know where Jackie went but I went and sat on the porch outside as I needed a bit of time to myself.

Time Skip

School is so boring I'm going to meet up with Ashley as we are thinking of hanging out now since school just finished. 

"Hey, Ash." I said as I walked over to her.

"Hey, boo. We just have to wait for the boys, they are taking forever." Ashley complained. Ashley calls me boo sometimes it's been going on for a little bit and I think it's a pretty good nickname since we aren't dating.

"I know it sucks, and they say we take forever." I say as we began walking to her car, both me and Ashley got picked up and carried the rest of the way to the car.

"Really you guys?" Me and Ash said once they put us down.

"What we gotta have fun some how." Dylan said as both he and Jay got pushed into the back, since I had already called shotgun and it was Ashley's car.

"Okay does anyone need me to stop any where before we head over to my house?" Ashley asked mainly the boys as if I needed something I pretty much just used her stuff.

"No." We all replied and Ashley started driving off to her house.

Time Skip

After driving for a while, me and Ashley screaming songs at the top of our lungs, we arrived at her place. We all got out of the car and began walking up to Ashley's door.

We didn't really do much but talk and watch movies. It started getting late and I totally forgot to tell Katherine that I was staying the night at Ashley's.

"Hey, Ash, I'll be right back I just need to call Katherine." I said getting up and walking out of the living room.

I pulled my phone out to see missed calls from people 

5 missed calls from Katherine

12 missed calls from Lee

17 missed calls from Jackie👭

25 missed calls from Isaac❤️ 

and along with the 25 missed calls for Isaac there are 10 unread messages for Isaac

Isaac❤️

Hey, where are you?

Katherine doesn't know where you are please text me back

Okay Lee doesn't know where you are and you always tell either me or Lee where you are or if you're going somewhere

Can you at least message back so I know that you're okay

Can you please message me back I'm starting to worry

Baby please answer

If you don't answer I'm gonna come find you

Are you at least safe?

Did your phone die?

I swear to god y/n if you don't answer soon I will come looking for you

I called Katherine so I could tell her first. It rang three times before she answered.

"Hey, y/n where are you?" I heard Katherine say over the phone with a worried tone in her voice, I don't think Isaac or Lee were there as I couldn't hear them in the background. 

"Hey, Katherine, sorry I forgot to tell you this morning but I'm staying at a friends house tonight but I will be home tomorrow morning around 9am." I replied and explained how long I was gonna be gone for.

"Okay, that's fine just please remember to tell someone next time." Katherine replied.

"I promise and sorry for not telling you." I replied before saying bye and hanging up.

Now it's time to call Isaac. This should be fun. The phone barely rang once before Isaac answered.

"Hey, baby, where are you? Are you okay?" Isaac began bombarding me with questions, then I heard Lee in the background.

"Is that y/n? Is she okay? Where is she? Does she need us to come get her?" Lee asked pretty much the same questions Isaac did. 

They finally stopped asking questions so I could speak. "Hey guys, sorry I didn't tell you where I was gonna be but I'm spending the night at Ashley's house. Also I'm fine. Wait how were you guys gonna come pick me up neither of you have you license?"

"We have no idea." Lee replied.

"Hey so are we still telling everyone that we're together tomorrow?" Me and Isaac have been talking about telling everyone that we are together and we are thinking of doing it tomorrow.

"Yes, if you're still fine with it then we are." I replied answering Isaac's question.

"Okay, I have to go now Katherine's calling us for dinner but if you need anything just message me okay?" I heard Isaac say through my phone.

"Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said hanging up the phone and walking back over to my friends. Me and Ashley went up to her room to get changed well the boys cleaned up the living room.

I ended up wearing one of Ashley's big shirts which was a bit bigger on me then it is on her with a pair of pants. Then we all went to sleep.