Intro:

All rights to S.E Hinton's work and characters!!

Intro to these one shots:
So I've never really written on Wattpad before but it's winter break and I'm bored as fucccck. So please be nice if it's like horrible lol. Also there is not a lot of good Dallas Winston smut fanfics so might as well make one of my own.

Basically I'll have different prompts and scenarios and I will also take suggestions, but please don't harass me to do a prompt that you want. Most of these one shots will be smut because I'm a horny bitch and I don't like fluff.
I'm not totally not gonna have fluff but there won't be as much.

I will try and have Dallas as accurate to the books and movies as possible. So for instance Dallas won't be as romantic or sappy as some other fanfics. (Not shaming any that make Dallas that way)

Another thing is if something is not accurate to Dallas's character that you think please let me know. I do take criticism and I do want to improve my writing so any suggestions would be wonderful.

If the main character isn't described how you look or how your personality is it's totally okay to insert yourself in the main character. Which most people do anyways. I really want to be inclusive to all races and genders. Most of these will be fem reader x dally but I can try and make a male reader x dally in the future.

I also understand that not a lot of people don't like 1st point of view so I'll try and not do that but sometimes I probably will forgot to put it in 3rd person.

(Also for these I'm probably just gonna put a random name that I choose for these but if people want me to just put Y/N I can do that)