Christmas the padoru

"aaaaaaaaaaauauuuuuuuuuuugggghggggggghh" Renami lay flat on the floor while convulsing in his room as Rushia just stared blankly at him.

"Mou Renami-kun. Why are you break dancing on the floor?" This one sentence made Renami jump so high he somehow landed on her bed as he violently shook her to the point where her brain nearly became mush.

"BECAUSE ISSA LA PADORU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Renami rolled out of the room and down the hallway, getting a strike while he was at it. 

Rushia was still sitting on her bed in a daze, before a white tail stuck out from behind the door frame caught her attention. Then, black boots came into view as Fubuki made her appearance at the door, heavily sighing at the state Rushia and Renami's room was in.

"Sorry Rushia, Renami-kun gets like this whenever it's Christmas. I might have to teach him a lesson." Rushia could for some reason feel some kind of dark aura being admitted from Fubuki, which made her snap back to reality.

"N-no Fubuki-senpai i-it's alright. He's one very enthusiastic guy after all." Rushia chuckles nervously, trying to ease her senpai, which surprisingly worked.

"Ok ok. C'mon, get out of bed. We have to go help the others set up the Christmas decorations." Fubuki sighs again before walking in the direction of the lounge. Rushia took a few seconds to process what Fubuki said, before jumping out of bed and quickly following her senpai.

Meanwhile.....

"UUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE-*blam*" Renami went face first into a frying pan that was being held out by a concerned Fuwawa and Mococo as they kneeled beside the now unconscious Renami.

"Do you...think he's alright?" Fuwawa turned her head in Mococo's direction, the latter doing vie versa.

"Should be. I mean, he did go Mach 3 straight into that frying pan so....." Mococo trails off as the two continued to stare.

"Now what's going on he-" A sigh could be heard from behind them as the hot pink-haired reaper knelt beside Renami's body.

"......you two go help the others. I'll carry him there." With a heave, Calli slung Renami's body over her shoulder and began striding to the lounge, the two good doggos closely following behind.

Somewhere on the roof....

"Alright good. Target down." Amelia heaves a sigh of relief as she flops onto the floor of the rooftop.

"He's much more energetic than I thought he would be." Ina comments as she stared at the currently the scene of Calli carrying him.

"Well, that's just Renami being Renami. Always such a pain when he gets high."

"But isn't he always high?"

".....fair"

Back to the lounge where decorations were already halfway done as the reaper barges in, every immediately turning their eyes to stare at her, in which their gazes then shifted to the still unconscious Renami, who was now constantly murmuring "Hashire sori yo(I forgor)"

"...we had to knock him out for the time being." Calli stated calmly as she lay his body on the couch, in which he immediately rolled off onto the carpetted floor, where he stayed in the same position for the rest of the while.

"This actually tastes pretty good." Gura munched down on some stew.

"Yeah...but why does it feel weird?" Kronii pondered as she stared at the quite normal looking stew.

"Oh! I see you're eating one of my dishes!" Haachama randomly speaks from behind them, startling the two girls which ended up in a very loud "A" and "Gwak".