A rather calm first day

**Yo yo yo what's up my fellows! It's Ninjakta here! As when I'm writing this it might be a few weeks before the upload, or not. Hope you enjoy this chapter and have an absolute wonderful day!**

**Renami POV**

....

The bright sun rays went through the gaps in the curtains and absolutely blinded my eyes the moment I opened them. 

"NYAA!" I screamed and pulled the blanket over my eyes to block out the sun.

"Jeez. Last night was crazy and I'm glad I somehow slept without them pouncing on me." I sighed and recalled the events of last night

....

...

"Alright I give up get off me you fuckers." I exclaimed to my sisters as I grabbed 2 anti-horni bats from under my pillows and knocked both of them out in one swing.

"I want to still be a cherry boi for a while, got it?" I scolded my currently unconcious sisters.

...

...

"Welp, time to get up and start my first day of uni." I smiled to myself and hopped out of bed, completely ignoring the fact that my sisters were sleeping on the floor. I went into the kitchen and slapped some butter onto my white bread and gobbled it down. I then smashed open my pantry door and grabbed one milo powder packet. I tore open the top, put the powder into my gundam mug that I got from the gundam café, and added hot water.

After all was done, I got myself comfy on my home couch and turned on the TV to see what was up in the world.

"Hello everyone, this is YOUR daily dose of news. Today is the first day for any university student so good luck and hope you don't die. Secondly, some random cult has been turning locals in Akihabara into major otakus for no apparent reason-" I turn off the TV.

"That's one heck of a society we live in. I swear I'm probably going to regret not listening to that segment." I giggled at my own joke and chugged down my hot milo. I then washed the plate and mug. I changed into my usual outfit, which was just me wearing a black north face windbreaker jacket, usual black long pants, any random anime T-shirt I had and a black scarf. I also unplugged my phone from its charger and put my ipad into my bag. Why I'm packing my bag now? Well, I already did but I kept my ipad out since I thought I was gonna use it last night.

I locked the door to my house as I waited for a special taxi to take me to Cover Entertainment University. I placed my luggage in the boot of the car and took a seat at the back of the taxi before closing the door. Reason why I also had a luggage you ask? Well, that's because the university is on an island and every student there has to stay in the dorms provided.

As I continued to taste the sweet taste of milo in my mouth, I connected my headphones to my phone texted the one and only best girl of hololive.

(by the way, his headphones are those in iron-blooded orphans)

Renami: Yo, Yagoo. I'm headin' to the school rn.                                                                                                                                        Yagoo: Alright. I've already set everything up so don't worry too much.

A smile slowly appeared in my face as I mumble to myself. "Gah dayum old man you're always seriously too reliable."

I then started intensely vibing to "Hiten" which started playing.