A sports competition?

**Hi hi. I know I know. I did say there was gonna be a one month gap, but I didn't say that I couldn't release it within a month :)**

 I did say there was gonna be a one month gap, but I didn't say that I couldn't release it within a month :)**

**BANG**

The sound of a gun being fired resonated throughout the room. The releasing of the hatch could be heard, along with the cocking of the gun. The rustling of pellets was soft, like an ASMR. The loading of the pellet and the hatch being cocked and sealed sounded. The gun was lifted off the stand and slowly but surely, it moved down to aim at it's target.

**BANG**

 Repeat

**BANG**

Repeat

**BANG**

Repeat

**BANG**

Repeat

**BANG**

Putting his teeth together, Renami exhaled a large amount of air that seemed to have supposedly been kept inside him as he placed the Feinworkbau Series 800 Rifle on the table. He turned his left foot to be horizontal to his right foot as he started to take off the rifle suit he was wearing. Suddenly, there was a chime coming out from the speakers in the range.

10 metre Air Rifle men competition, end.

Lane 17. Total score: 654.

Average points scored: 10.9

Do you wish to proceed to 10 metre Air Rifle men competition finals?

=================================

**Renami POV**

"Nah." Was all I said as I unscrewed the cylinder and placed the safety flag in the barrel. I hear the beeping of the system and some sort of mechanical machinary starting up from behind me. Looking back, I see a bridge slowly extending towards me. I walk across the bridge to place my Air Rifle back into the armoury and suit back in the locker. Afterwards, I walk back across the bridge to grabb my glove, stand, ruler, water bottle, phone and earbuds before heading out of the range, locking the door behind me. I walked out of the holohouse and hooooooooooooo boi was the sight in front of me something to behold.

There were bodies littered everywhere on the floor. Some students were crawling weakly, while others just lay there flat on the ground. "No fucking way summer hit them this hard...." Before I could fully process the battleground in front of me, I felt a weak hand land on my shoulder. Turning around, I see Calli trying not to lose her balance whilst sticking her tongue out, gasping for air.