Chapter 19

She has stopped coming to my place

I miss her,so much it hurts. I still don't know why she has been avoiding me.

I have been trying to talk to her for a week now but she keeps ignoring me. Ocean is the only one I keep seeing and talk to,she is off no help.

I need to see her before visiting my mom tomorrow.

I am finally going home after three months,I have saved up enough money to start renovating our home.

I bought mama a few necessary things,more importantly I bought her a phone,so now she can stop going to the payphone.

My bag is packed,I'll be spending three days with her,my bosses were generous enough to pay me my bonuses before time. Now there is enough to leave behind for her.

I really need to talk to Aspen today,that is why I am sitting in front of the stairs waiting for her to come back from the mall with Antonio and Ocean.

I have been sitting here for two hours,I  didn't want to miss her.

So I felt relieved when I saw their car entering the mansion. She looks so hot behind the wheels.

I miss her. I miss her lips on mine.

Their car parked in front of me and they got out.

"Alessio? Is there a problem?"senor Antonio asks.

"No,I just want to talk to senora Aspen"I stutter.

"What for?"Ocean's sharp voice says.

"None of your business Ocean. Can you please excuse us"she says giving her bags to Antonio,who takes them and walks away.

Ocean on the other hand,stood there for a while, looking between us, before reluctantly walking away.

"So what did you want to talk about Alessio"she asks folding her arms under her chest making her boobs pop out.

"You've been avoiding me and I don't like that"I say softly looking into those warm big green eyes.

"Oh well you should have thought about that before shutting me out"she snaps and tries to walk past me but I grab her arms gently and pulled her back.

"Are you talking about the last time?"I asked for clarification.

"Yes. I basically told you my secret and you kept yours from me. Relationships doesn't swing that way Alessio. Maybe in Italy it does but in America it doesn't. Trust doesn't work that way"she says angrily.

"Relationship? We are in relationship"I asked excitedly.

"Well...yeah. I wouldn't let a stranger just go down on me and give me the best orgasm of my life. Ofcourse you are my boyfriend. But that is not the case,you don't trust me and I don't like that"she says with a small pout.