Chapter 35

This morning I wake up feeling nervous and I excited

I don't know if it is because we are meeting our final cast today or we start shootings today.

I don't know which is it but I took my extra time making myself presentable.

I wore this black long sleeve dress from Ocean's Chasing Dream,and one of aunt Erica's Remss designer bags and A.Mapelli heels.

I pull my hair into a ponytail and curled the tips.

I did my neutral make up, using Real Beauty,aunt Erica's products.

I grab my car keys deciding to go with the Lamborghini today.

I walk out to mom's office to see her furiously typing of her computer and dad sitting beside scrolling through his tablet.

"Mom,calm down. Dad did you do the back ground check on her yet?"I ask him

"Yeah. Turns out she is their daughter. I have already called Keith,he is on his way here"dad sigh and adjust his glasses.

"Well you need to calm down your wife before she breaks the laptop"I say and mom glares at me.

I shrugs and kiss them goodbye.

I make my way to Paris universal studios,I am met with my new assistant.

"Good morning Miss Dolan,here is your coffee,Mr. Wood is waiting for you at the hall"she says running over my schedule.

"Thank you"I  tell her and make my way to the hall.

"Good mor....."the words stop in my throat at the two aliens accompanying Daniel.

Okay not aliens but I'll say I wasn't expecting them to be here. Especially him.

"Aspen,good to see you here"Daniel says trying to easy the tension.

"You know I was coming Daniel. Cut the crap,you are full of shit you know"I snap glaring at his face.

"It is about time we all sat down and talk. I am tired of my wife and friend constantly feeling sad because you are not responding to their calls or invites."Daniel says

"Why is it about them? Why does it have to be about them? Can't it be mine. I am the one who was hurt not them. Stop trying to make them the victims while I am the actual victim!"I shout causing everyone to look at us.

"Okay, okay, please calm down. We don't have to shout on top of ours. We just want to talk ba... Aspen"Alessio says and I glare at him.

"We have nothing to talk about. We all made our peace five years ago"I tell him

"Please, Aspen, only 5 minutes of your time is all I need,all we need"Ocean says

"Fine. Talk"I say and they both look around at the spectators.

Daniel politely asks everyone to leave and they did.

"Okay,I know no amount of apologies with sooth the pain and hurt I caused you but please forgive me. I am so sorry for hurting you five years ago,I  was  blinded with hatred and jealousy that wasn't mine to feel. I am sorry, please forgive me. I'll do anything to gain your forgiveness"Ocean says tears falling down from her eyes.

My heart tugs little,but I couldn't bring myself accept it.

"I have already forgiven you Ocean,both of you but that doesn't mean I want to be friends or closer to you any moment from now. Maybe in the future,yes but now no." I tell them.

"We...we can be civil with one another if you want. Build everything from the scratch. We can even have a coffee once a week. If you want that is"Alessio says hopefully,

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he voice has changed,his English has really improved.

"Wow..that is too far. But since the new Aspen only wants light in her life,this Friday will be fine but I am not promising anything"I tell them

"Okay thank you"Ocean squeals happily.

I raise an eyebrow at her and Daniel,

"Sorry it is the hormones"she says shyly.

"Okay,can we start with everything "I sigh and Daniel nod.

.

I don't know who to murder first ,my brother or the girl who he is dating, because she is all over my ma....I mean Alessio.

Openly flirting with him and he is not even moving but rather laughing like a dying turtle.

"How dare she touch my husband"Ocean fumes beside me angrily.

Guess I am not the only one planning murder. Daniel is also standing there looking like a Christmas light.

"Let's go get out men before I commit murder"she says and walks ahead of me.

Before I move,I think about the consequences,if I do this,that means I am willing to try with Alessio again.

But if I don't,he'll fall into her arms.

Fuck this!

I walk towards Alessio and wrap my hands around his muscled arms.

"Hey babe, what's going on here?"I say with the fakest smile I can muster.

Alessio looks at me with shock and surprise written all over his face.

Daniel and Ocean couldn't keep their stupid grin to themselves.

"Nothing my love, just speaking with Hera here"he says looking at me adoringly.

Okay maybe this was a mistake.

"Hera I see. I am finally meeting the girl who is with my brother. Was not expecting this type of meeting tho"I say with a fake smile

"Was no expecting this either. I really wanted a grand meeting with the famous Dolan heiress. The Jones heir,you are not what I was expecting"she smirks.

Oh I know this game,I can play it better.

"Neither are you. My brother could have done better than you. But oh well,any slut will be willing to do anything for money. Petty revenge doesn't scare me."I smile

"Oh well, let's wait and see. This slut will soon be the new Mrs. Dolan. Watch and see sweety. Revenge is better saved cold. Bye sweetie."she winks at Alessio and walks away.

Leaving me fuming.

WORLD'S APART On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara