Chapter 8

I found the restaurant and I was given a tour around the place

a tour around the place. It isn't anything big,it is a place everyone can afford.

Well except my mom and I. We could never afford to eat here. I couldn't go to the ranch because it was late so I searched for the cheapest motels I could afford with my 20 euros.

The next morning,I got up,took a shower and change my clothes before going to the ranch.

I still feel tired because I couldn't sleep with all the rats around and my mind was filled with those beautiful green eyes.

Too bad I am not going to see her again. Not that I can even persuade her if I see her again,she looks off limits. She is rich,good looking and beautiful.

She wouldn't want a poor old man like me. She look way too younger than me.

I walked to the ranch because I couldn't afford to take a bus. I had no money on me,not even a penny to buy water.

By the time I got there it was already noon and I pray I meet my employer.

My mouth falls open when I see the beautiful mansion up the driveway. This isn't even a mansion,it looks like a castle.

There are men in black walking around the premises of the property.

"Name?"the man at the gate asks coldly.

"Alessio Mozzi"I tell him

"Do you have an invitation?"he asks. Invitation? To what?

"No.I am here for the job. Mr. Mapelli hired me"I tell him and showed him my paper.

He takes a good look at it before nodding and opened the gates. Finally.

He kind of signals someone, another one in black and he noon before taking out his phone.

"You are going to be searched"he says and and begins searching me.

After a few minutes and they found nothing they allowed me go.

"The boss isn't around but he has asked his son to take care of everything. Show him nothing but respect"he simply says and I nodded.

Okay,what the heck did I just get myself into!

I walked up the driveway but was stopped by another man and he pointed me towards a different direction. A one that doesn't lead to the main house.

Okay....

I stood under a tree and waited for the boss'son.

After almost waiting for half and hour,I heard footsteps approaching and immediately stood up from the floor.

I came face to face with my savior from yesterday. He lived here! He was the boss' son. Does that mean they live here too? She also lives here?