Chapter 7

"I can't believe people are too cruel

"I can't believe people are too cruel. How can he be so mean to someone like that. You can see the man was sorry"Ocean rants for the third time since we got out of the restaurant.

"That is life Ocean. Not everyone has a good heart like you. There are people who don't give a fuck about others"I tell her.

"Well,it is really heart breaking to see people treat others badly. They should have a little bit of sympathy. I hope he is okay"she sighs again

"Yeah me too"I agreed even tho I didn't care. It was the only way to get her to shut up.

"Before I forget,we need to take pictures for our Instagram. This going to boost up our followers and promote mom's new line"she says taking out her phone.

"Isn't that your idea?. The tube tops?"I asked confused.

"Yes. It is comfortable and it is already selling out because summer is at the corner"she giggles.

"Ocean, summer is a month away,we are in the beginning of may"I tell her.

"I know that, that is why I wore the tube,so I can begin promotion"she rolls her eyes.

"The weather is chilly,you are lucky I brought a jacket for you. Sometimes I have to be the mother for both you"I tell them. None of them bothered to bring a jacket with them.

"It is your duty, technically you are our aunt"Antonio shrugged,once looking up from his phone.

"Come on Aspen we need people running to the stores to get my designer top or mom won't take my ideas again"she whines.

"Girl we are influencers with verified accounts. People will rush to buy it immediately we post them"I tell her and took out my phone ready to take pictures.

.

Yesterday's tour wore me out so this morning when I woke up I was too sore to text my parents good morning.

They were both blowing up my phone by the time I got down for breakfast.

I started class today and it wasn't really bad, mainly because I was in the same class as Ocean.

Before you ask no, Antonio isn't in college,he is still in highschool school. Final year, he'll be graduating a very soon.

Yeah,class was great and luckily every teacher thought in English.

I really like what has done to her School.

But at the end of the day I am really exhausted and I can't wait to get out of this car and run straight to my bed.

"So do you want to learn horse riding. It would be great for our summer posts"Ocean says from beside me.

She is finally looking up from her phone. This girl is obsessed with social media. I don't know what she would have done if they hadn't verified her.