Chapter 13

"Where the hell have you been?! And why the hell are you and Alessio dirty?"she fumes

She is about to explode.

"For the thousandth time Bryanna,what I do,where I go isn't your business. You are not mother neither are you my elder sister"I say calmly.

"I told you to stay away from Alessio Aspen. He isn't one of your toys to toll with. He is a kind person with a good heart!"she grits

"Why should I stay away from him? He is my friend after all and I enjoy his company. Why are you so possessive of him. Are you perhaps in love with him or something"I say with a smirk.

Her face turns bright pink,from embarrassment??.

"Maybe you should be the one to stay away from him. We all know you are exactly like me,maybe even worse because you cover it up with your good girl facade."I smile.

It is true. Bryanna isn't the goody two shoes she has made everyone believe she is.

She is a whore,a big slut,the reason why nobody knows about it is because she covers it up pretty well.

While I fuck older men,I don't fuck married men as I have made people believe,I don't disguise myself,I go home with them as Aspen Willow Jones Dolan.

Bryanna on the other hands, changes her identity, during her escapedes she is not Bryanna Ocean Dolan Holt,she is Jamie Hartz. She wears a black wig to make her entire appearance change.

That is why nobody knows about her,she worse than me,she fuck both married and unmarried, young and old. Anything,even women,but she swears she isn't bisexual.

She has no limits.

And I am the only one who keeps this secret. Her dirty little secret. Not that I was going to tell anyone.

"You know I don't love him Aspen. As you said girls like us don't deserve love because we can't reciprocate it. So don't be ridiculous"she says

"So why the possessiveness"I smile

"I just don't want him in our clutches. He is so pure and innocent and I don't want him to fall for any one of us"she says.

"Hmmm"I nod "interesting"I give her a small smirk.

This is going to be fun. There is no way I am going to allow Ocean have him.

He is mine and I don't care how many boundaries I have to cross to get him.

After all I am my mother's daughter.

.

I hear chattering from the dinning as I made my way there.

Urghh, everyone is there. I really like enjoying my meals with Antonio and Allegra and Eduardo and sometimes Ocean. But when Piper is there is alot if tension in the room.