Chapter 5

After a very long good bye with my parents and siblings,I got on our private jet and headed Italy

I am just glad I'll be meeting Ocean at the airport. She left Australia hours before I did. As usual I was treated like a princess on the jet but it was still boring. I started reading my new dark romance novel to pass the time.

Before I knew we were landing at the airport.

I got out of the plane holding my birkin bag while listening to music.

Car were already waiting us at the terminals,no need to pass immigration. I got down the stairs and begun to walk towards Dario's men when I heard my name being called.

I immediately turned around taking out my ear pods,it was Ocean weaving at me while getting down from her dad's jet.

I smile as she begun to run towards me,I also run towards her and we meet half way engulfing each other into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much,As"she says using the nick name I hate.

"Me too Ocean. I missed you too. We are going to have so much fun here"I giggle.

We break from the hug and sh e fixes her glasses.

Bryanna Ocean Dolan Holt,was born blind but she had a surgery to reverse it and now she is stuck with wearing glasses forever.

With her blonde hair and blue eyes,she is your typical pretty face.

"I need to call my mom to tell her we are safe. She was crying so much,I will only be gone for a year not eternity"she rolls her eyes,

"Did you just speak with an Australian accent?"I asked

"Yep. It comes and goes which is
weird. I mostly do it to annoy mom. She hates it,she wants everyone to have her British accent. She thinks Australian accent is absurd"she says

"My mom too.She really hates it that we normally speak with English accent other than American even tho we can speak in both"I chuckle.

"I am sorry but we need to go. The Donna wants everyone home as soon as possible"one of the men says and we nodded.

They escorted us to the car and sat in with us. We started talking about things we are going to do and places to visit.

We also reminded our selves that our parents will be here soon because of my brother's wedding.

.

The car finally stops after the long drive through the endless driveway.

Piper's house is big,it looks like a castle, maybe it is a castle. That is want you get when married into old money.

We got out of the car and our clicked against the floor as we climbed the long grand staircase leading to the door.