Chapter 14

She has stopped coming to the field with me

She has stopped coming to the field with me. She doesn't smile at me anymore,she is always in her room locked up.

She was supposed to visit the restaurant like two weeks ago but she changed her mind last minute.

It has been weeks since she spoke to me and it is like being in a drug withdrawal.

It fucking hurts. She doesn't look my way twice and always seems annoyed at my presence.

Her sister, Bryanna,has been following me all week and I don't like it. It is not as if I don't like her company,she is very free and bubbly but she isn't her.

She is not as fierce as her. She doesn't do the side lift lip thing like her.

I miss her. I miss her so much.

That is why today I am going to ask her why she doesn't talk to me anymore. Maybe I have offended her and then I'll ask her forgiveness.

I sneak into house through the employee gates and then back the common kitchen then finally into the pool lounge.

My breathe was knocked out when I took in her sight coming from the water.

This isn't my first time seeing her half naked but seeing her in that bikini makes my cock rock hard.

I stood behind the wall like a creep as I watched her climb the pool stairs out of the water.

She is tired of swimming.

Thank God nobody is around to witness a grown man like me peeping on this little beautiful girl.

For all you might you I may be double her age.

Her brown hair looks almost black right now and her frickles,that is spread across her nose to her cheeks,is revealed more than usual.

She has tattoo of a rose bush on her right back shoulder and a little inscription behind her ears.

God,this woman is so beautiful.

I taken in every small detail of her body that she herself doesn't know.

For instance,she always bites her lips when she is concentrating on something,also when she is talking to her sister,(Donna Piper),she always seems agitated or irritated.

She is not pale like Ocean. She has a tan skin,a sun kissed skin and it is flawless and I am happy she doesn't hide it. She feels confident about her body which is good sign.

I watch as she lies back on the chair and wore her sunglasses.

Now is the time to talk to her.

I let out a nervous sigh before approaching her.

.