Ch. 192 I want you just the way you are.

ابدأ من البداية

Jay quickly hugs Meghna. Meghna puts her head on Jay's chest and starts crying.

Meghna crying : I'm sorry, Because of me you suffered so much. You wanted to see love for me in my eyes. But I just showed you my anger. But i love you Jay. I really love you.

Jay caressing Meghna's head : Shhh Meghna. don't cry please. I can't see you crying.

Meghna raises her head and looks at Jay : Why are you so good Jay.

Jay wiping Meghna's tears: I am good only to some people Meghna. For others, I am a heartless man who kills people on the orders of his boss.

Meghna looking into Jay's eyes : I love this Jay. Whom I cannot leave even if I want to.

Jay looking into Meghna's eyes: Soch lo Meghna.

Meghna smile : Soch liya Jay.

Jay places his lips on Meghna's lips.
Meghna closes her eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish was sitting on his chair, and YN was standing in front of him. YN was looking at Tavish who was doing something on the laptop.

Tavish looked up  : What happen Wifey?

YN : Why have you brought me here Tavish?
I wanted to go to the cafe.

Tavish turning his eyes back towards the laptop : Will know soon Wifey. Now go and seat. Standing for too long will give you back pain.

After listening to Tavish, YN makes a face and goes and sits on the couch.

YN starts using her phone.
After some time, Tavish closes his laptop and stands up.
YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.

Tavish puts his hand forward. YN stands up holding Tavish's hand.

YN looking at Tavish : Where are we going?

Tavish placing his hand on YN's lower back. : Conference room.