Lust

I crack my eyes open and see Vikram slip into the adjoining room stepping over the pile of discarded clothes, his bite-worthy ass flexing with each step.

This man's body is the dream of God, each inch a creation of perfection.

Ugh, even his ass is muscular.

After a minute or so I heard the sound of water hitting the tiled floor as a shower turned on.

Is it possible to be jealous of water droplets? Because I am. The smooth glide of fluid gets to touch every inch of his skin.

God, I can't believe he made me cum so many times in a single stretch. Was it four? Five? I lost count.

It feels unreal but the delicious soreness and my aching muscles are proof of it.

He took his anger out on me with a flurry of lust, punishing me in the process, denying his touch. But he also self-punished, denying himself the pleasure of release.

I still feel the hot brand of his cock nudging me, full and erect. Just the sheer size of him sends shiver dancing on my skin.

He was angry at me but even more at himself for allowing him to open up to me. What a healthy way to cope.

We are so messed up.

But I don't want to think about this as I feel the telltale signs of heat simmer in my belly.

I don't need any guidance in figuring out this round. Anticipation sizzles in me as I ponder over the ecstasy waiting to be indulged.

The visual of his hard cock pounding into me, the velvety steel forcing me to take every inch of him.

The influence of the game has kicked in for sure if my tongue has loosened to wax poetry to his dick.

I am wide awake and I can't even feel the soreness, it feels like my body is primed to get railed like that hasn't been happening for the past few hours.

I don't want to waste any time away from him. It is selfish of me to push all rational arguments over the back of my mind and blame my desire on the game's influence.

But I am beyond the point of caring, all I want now is to lose myself in mindless urges with him.

I slip off the comfortable sheets and move towards the sound of the shower. Even though I tiptoe, my hips have a mind of their own and add a heavy sway to them, my gait, a seductive strut.

My fingers press the bathroom door and it opens softly. A hot stream wafts and hits my face through the silver space.

He hadn't locked the door. My heart swoops up my throat and drops back in my belly somersaulting.

I took that as an invitation and gently opened the door wide which gave me a tantalizing view of Vikram's behind.

Precipitation clung to the glass shower stall and in the middle of that, muscular back curved, head hung and hands braced on the wall, Vikram stands with his feet apart.

I had enough glimpses of Vikram naked but every time there was a hurried frenzy. I never had enough time to patiently take him in.

My fingers itch to trace the ripples and contours of his back that beckons me as he twists his arm braced on the wall.

The man is huge all over the place and packed with pure muscle. I would have to do a semi-split to fit his broad shoulders between my thighs. They move down to a narrow waist that encases twin dimples just above a perfect ass.