Gluttony

I woke up with the sounds of lapping water like I was at the beach.

I didn't have to shield my eyes since the view that greeted me was not of the blazing sun but of shining stars.

Even though I was not sunbathing at the beach, I could feel the delightful afterglow and the reason behind it, in the yummy soreness between my thighs.

Instead of an endless ocean, I saw a beautiful private pool with azure tiles and a glass ceiling dome, granting a view of the nocturnal sky.

In the middle of the pool, lapping at a leisurely stroke is the guy who fucked my brains out an hour ago.

From my vantage point, at the lounging chair on the pool edge, I can see the broad planes of his shoulder and the rippling muscles in his back. My lustrous greedy gaze drinks him in.

Like the star of every erotic dream, he surfaces, water dripping down his sculptured face and he moves back the wet strands, showcasing his pectoral muscles and bulging biceps.

I gulp, my throat dry.

Vikram is like a drug I crave again and again. Because regardless of the place and time, I want to surround myself with him.

"What's your password?"

And it's like pouring an ice bucket over my head. For a moment I forget what an asshole his. Is that the first thing he had to ask me after all that happened?

I narrow my eyes, "Fuck you." I sneer.

As soon as the words leave my lips, my eyes widen in horror.

He tilts his head, catching right on my emotions as a grin slowly spreads on his sinister lips. "It's really your password, isn't it?"

"What! No!" I exclaim but he lets out a joyous laugh. It's not even believable to my ears.

I have the habit of forgetting my passwords, even the simplest ones. And when that happens, I would have the urge to shout at that offending device 'Fuck you'

So, my genius brain thought, why not have it as my password?

And now it came to fire me straight between my eyes. FML.

Vikram swiftly swims to the other end of the pool and grabs my mobile.

"Wait! Don't!" I frantically get off the recliner and move to the pool edge. But before I could reach him, he expertly swims to the middle of the pool, phone in hand.

Fuck!

Frustration coats my insides at my inability to swim. I should have learned that when my father insisted me on taking swimming classes.

A fresh wave of pain rolls over me, as thoughts of my late father smack into me. And I remember the reason why I never attempted to learn swimming later on.

Swimming reminds me of dad.

Someone I lost forever.

The telltale sound of my phone unlocking drags me from my thoughts.

Oh, my fucking God!

"Vikram, give me back my phone!" I panic even though I know he won't pay any value to my words.

He ignores me, eyes glued to the screen and I see him swipe through my personal gallery.

He lets off a wolf- whistle shuffling through my mirror selfies ... naked mirror selfies.

Omg. Those were taken in the privacy of my room, just for myself. I have never been so embarrassed.

I grab a towel from one of the recliners and aim for Vikram's head, "Stop looking, you pervert!"