Greed-iest

The minute I enter Jack's view of vision his eyes bug out of his socket taking in my new state. Hair mused, lips bruised and ... naked

It's almost comical to watch him flustered. I grin, "Hello Jack."

"H-hi" he stutters out, his glues to my breasts which now have faint handprints. The cool air on my skin creates delicious sensations.

I wouldn't say I have the most glamorous tits. But this boy seems to have an obsession for a woman's breast. Definitely a boob man.

Oh god, I almost feel bad for him but this playing field feels too good to abandon.

I take the triple olive pierced stick dipped in the martini, swirling it in the liquid, soaking it up and I take a bite of the olive wrapping my mouth around it longer than necessary.

He looks at my lips and gulps.

"Did you get the memo Jack or should I waste any more time?" I ask not taking my eyes off him and push down the martini glass onto the nearby fire display.

Flames rage and sours up just like the fire burning in my chest. I intend to quench the thirst with or without him before it toasts me alive.

Even now I can feel Vikram's heated gaze. I hate that my body recognizes his presence without so much as a glance.

The boldness from earlier returns to Jacks's gaze as he bends forward and grips my hips lifting me on the counter.

I grin and swipe my legs and move to the other side and he closes the distance between us tugging me with his hands on my ass, immediately leaning in for a kiss.

My legs grip around his waist locking him, feeling his erection over his pants. Oh good, at least Jack is blessed in this aspect which makes up for his lack of expertise.

His lips rover over mine, sloppily like an eager puppy whose tongue lolls at the sight of its owner.

The kiss was ... okay. There was no out-of-the-world feeling, no tugging in my tummy, no spark, nothing. Just a heated muscle pressed against mine. A kiss with a frog might have been a pleasure.

But Jack being oblivious seems to have the time of his life with his hands kneading my breasts in awe. I sigh at the touch, that does feel nice. But not good enough to even earn a gasp and he is not even aware of it as he groans into the kiss.

A second passed and I could not handle this tasteless exchange anymore. I don't have the patience to train a little puppy.

I grip his hair tugging him back from my lips and guide him down, lower. He follows my lead, nipping my neck, and peppering sloppy kisses on my chest between my chest.

He pays special attention to my breasts, closing his mouth over them and sucking in, swirling his tongue over my achy nipples. A tiny moan leaves me. His eyes have a glazed sheen like an addict as his actions become more frantic, and urgent. A junkie craving his next fix.

I close my eyes and try to enjoy the feel instead of the burning intensity I can feel on my back, from a certain someone's gaze.

Jack moves lower, past my navel, and latches onto my pussy as he kneels in front of me, I groan. His slopping kisses might suck at the lips on my face but they feel like wonder on my pussy lips.

At that moment, in the middle of a tongue assaulting my cunt, a sudden clarity struck me.

I now understand why Vikram refuses to kiss me. Kisses are meant to be a cocktail of emotions. A passage for the unspoken thuds of the heart, a message of the ferocious heat between two beings. A language of its own, fueled by passion and lo ... lov –