Greed-ier

Kayla moves the hand from my breast and tugs Zion's hair where he is licking the length of her neck. Her eyes move to Zaden behind me, "You heard the lady."

And he plastered his front to my back and then my eyes widened. He is ... naked. I can feel his steel arousal jutting against my ass. Oh. God. They are all naked!

As my mind catches up slowly, Zaden replaces Kayla's hands on mine and gropes me roughly, I gasp. His other hand caresses my hip and traces over the lines of my ribs as goosebumps pepper me. He moves towards the south but stops an inch above and repeats it.

Again and again all the while he remains stoic. If not for his arousal, I would have been sourly disappointed.

I feel like someone sucked all the oxygen out of me it fuels the flame of lust and unmistakable want burning around me and I am left gasping for breath.

Kayla tsks from where she is shoving her tongue down Zion's throat, eyeing Zaden's hand on me, "She is awfully dressed."

She locks eyes with Zaden as sweat beads on her forehead and some understanding passes between them. The next moment Zaden grips the neckline of my slip with both hands and I hear a sharp tear as I arch back on instinct.

The tattered halves of the white silk hang on my shoulders as all of me is on display for them to feast. The loud bass from the party is the only testament to being alive as it feels like everyone holds their breath.

Powerful. Greedy. Vengeful.

That's what I feel. Like Medusa. Everyone remains still like the single sight of me turned them into an unmoving stone sculpture.

Kayla breathes to Zion, "Isn't she beautiful?" But there is no admiration in her voice. Something with a green undertone.

Insecurity.

Cold surprise washes over me. But Zion doesn't so much as lift his head from where he is sucking on Kayla's skin. He grins a boyish smile and moves his lips sloppily to her ear, whispering something, and by the minute, Kayla's cheeks mimic the color of her curls.

One will be easily fooled by the boy-next-door vibe from Zion and brush him off as a nerdy bore. But there is nothing remotely boring about the way he works Kayla's body, one hand pinching her rosy buds and the other caressing her core.

Unlike Zion, Zaden is the complete opposite. The quiet brood who roughs up my breasts achingly and otherwise remains controlled, awaiting Kayla's instructions.

Her moans filter the space between us by Zion's ministrations spurring me on but I could do nothing but remain trapped. I squirm at the wetness pooling between my thighs.

It's maddening, filthy and I could wait no more to abate the ache. It seems all of them feel the same sentiment as they could wait no longer to get the show on the road.

Kayla, finally, oh finally, she orders Zaden. "Slip your finger in her. Show me how wet she is for us."

He shoves one thick finger into me and I sigh which ends in a moan as he coats Kayla's lips with my glistening wetness. Oh God. Zaden parts my folds and repeats the same, coating her lips which she licks clean as Zion grips her hips and slides his cock in her.

I watch the in-and-out motion, enthralled. "Do you like the way Zion's cock stretches me?" Kayla moans and I nod frantically as Zaden pumps in, bruising my folds.

"Yeah just like that!" she groans as Zion thrust in her and Zaden matches his strokes, moving his fingers in, hitting just the right spots. My eyes roll back.