Such a tease

I desperately need a drink or two. Did I have to lose my game so early? I berated myself for giving in so easily. He had me in his control within a few seconds of sensual caress. God, what happened to me?

But holy shit, that was hot!

Before I change my mind, I took the card out in shaky hands, dropped it in the glass bowl, and made my way to the bar. I ordered a gin martini and drowned it in one go. The liquid burned my throat easing my rickety nerves.

In all time, I haven't met someone like him, who made my blood sing in pleasure. As much as he is pleasing to the eye, with that one interaction, I can easily say there is more to the mysterious stranger that intrigues me. His heated gaze and tender kisses. Dirty words and unclouded laughs. So much in contrast and so alluring.

As I was nursing a glass of water lost in my thoughts, I felt a finger trailing over my shoulder. Instant rage boiled my blood at the unwanted intrusion. Just because I wore the red band doesn't give someone the right to touch me. I would have flung the tag if not for being thrown out of the club and leaving Helen alone.

"If you value your finger, I would say you should scurry away," I say in a calm voice, still facing the bar.

"Feisty. I like it." drawls a familiar voice.

I turn to see my mystery stranger settling himself on the bar stool next to me, with both elbows on the counter, looking rather comfortable.

"Are you following me?" I enquire.

"I own the club, darling."

My glass pauses halfway in the air and I shift my panicky eyes to him, feeling like having entered the lion's den. He flashes me his pearly whites like a vampire.

"What bring you here?" I ask him repeating his earlier question.

He raises a brow.

"I mean I get it you own the club, but you don't necessarily have to be here so late. And since this is a yearly occurrence it seems people here know what to do and what to expect. Even if you wanted to monitor stuff, you could have done it in the comfort of your home rather than being amidst an orgy of sweaty people." I explained.

He stares at me for a beat with an intense look I couldn't decipher.

And with the straightest face, he says "I am Batman"

I burst out laughing. This was so nerdy and so unexpected from someone like him, my reaction was instantaneous. And it was not the sexy hair-flipping type of laugh, it was a full-on belly laugh.

But he doesn't seem to mind, just watches me with a ghost of a smile.

Who is this guy? Even in the span of a few minutes he made me laugh like a lunatic and made me wet like a waterfall.

"I am here for the same reason as you," he says holding my stare.

My humor fades and in its place electricity dance between us the longer he looks.

I look away first unable to handle the rising sexual tension in the air. This time it's different, like laughter and lazy Sundays.

"You haven't told me your name."

"You didn't ask." And he seems to know exactly why. I don't want to get acquainted or attached, it scares the shit out of me.

"What is your name?"

He crooks a finger at me to come closer and like a moth to the flame, I am willing victim to his words. But rather than standing between his legs I straddle them and desire flows through me at the closeness as I place my hands on his shoulders. From how wet I am I just hope I don't leave a mark on his pants. He gives me a lazy smile and rough hands rest on my hips.

My skirt rode up indecently high revealing my black thong. He licks his lips as he sees my barely covered pussy in a thin strip of lace. I can feel his erection poking me hard and proud and I can't help grinding a little. Feminine satisfaction courses through me when his jaw hardens and he hisses out a breath knowing he is affected just as I am.

His eyes seem to burn with lust. He leans in closer and licks the shell of my ear. I am obscenely turned on right now and he seems to know exactly how to stroke my fire.

"Pay attention, sweetheart. You'll need my name when you scream," he says softly, too softly in my ear. Oh my god.

If he keeps saying stuff like this, I think I would simply come from his words. Who needs sweet nothings when you can have dirty everything?

He leans me back and with one long finger traces the V of my neckline, teasing my heated flesh while his other hand kneads my ass.

"V" I whisper understanding his game. "Good girl" I shudder at that. Yes, Daddy!

He trails a straight path from my neck to the hollow of my throat making me tilt my neck and I close my eyes enjoying the feel of his touch.

"I" comes in a breathless pant. He rewards me with a kiss below my ear.

He dips me further down and I brace my hands on his knees for support and bow my back, offering up my tits.

He wastes no time latching onto my bra-clad breasts and sucks on them hard, I cry out in pleasure, while his hands trace another alphabet. I have never experienced anything more erotic and we are fully clothed.

It takes a few minutes for my lust-fogged brain to identify the letter while he alternates between both my boobs, sucking and biting them.

"K" He kisses between the valley of my breasts and moves to my torso.

My pussy weeps for friction and I rock back and forth desperately needing it. And a sharp sting land on my pussy stopping my action, my eyes fly open. Did he just...? Did he just slap my pussy? My god, I shudder. And... I like it ...way too much.

He tsks "Such a needy little girl. Focus" and spreads my thighs even wider, baring me with no mercy of relief.

He traces another letter on my left ass cheek while his lips draw slow circles on my torso.

"R" I am quivering so hard I can't even utter a single letter without stuttering.

He hums in the back of his throat and moves lower licking my navel. I gasp.

Another letter is traced on my right ass cheek.

"A" Just go lower, a little lower. I would even resort to begging if he didn't go any further.

Sweet baby Jesus, he lifts my skirt and moves the scrape of lace and inhales, tracing the final letter. I hiss through my teeth at the rush of air on my swollen clit.

"M" Not sooner the word left my mouth, he closes his mouth over my cunt and sucks on clit. Hard. Making me throw my head back and scream in intense pleasure.

"VIKRAM!"