ᴋᴀᴛᴏᴘᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ | ᴘᴊᴍ

⚠️Mirror sex⚠️

It was something you two had never done before but you knew that he wanted to try it as much as you do. So, you did it.
Right now, your legs were spread open while Jimin sat right behind you, your tiny body leaned on his body with your back touching his toned chest. You moaned out in pleasure the entire time while Jimin fingered your wet pussy hard.
"Don't fucking close your eyes princess, c'mon look at your pathetic face that you make in the mirror"
he spat at you while he looked into your nearly closed eyes in the mirror. He fucked his finger even harder and faster into you. You felt like you were high, like you would fail and dissopapoint him if you would close your eyes. What wasn't a complete lie actually."Fuck Jimin, please don't stop, please don't stop using my pussy" you whined as you closed your eyes.
"Fuck, please don't stop, please don't stop" you whined as you wanted to close your eyes again
."Then fucking look at yourself in the mirror and don't close your damn eyes, then I won't stop" he demanded.
"I'm gonna cum, I-I'm gonna c-cum" you whine out loudly.
"Fucking look in my eyes through the mirror while I'm ruining this little pussy of yours"

xxxxx
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS!!
Even if you do not celebrate it I hope each and everyone of you have a nice day ♡
!!ALSO sorry for the slow updates :( I will try to update more frequently.