ᴛʜɪɢʜ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ | ᴘᴊᴍ

Author P.O.V.

“Keep going, princess,” Jimin says, in his deep, hoarse voice, holding your hips as you grind on his thigh.

Your head falls back at the friction between the denim fabric of Jimin's pants and the soft satin texture of your soaked panties. Jimin bites his lip at the little whimpers you let out as he brings his hand to your clothed cunt.

You open your eyes to look at him, but you don’t get the chance as he grabs the back of your neck and smashes his mouth to yours.

The kiss is quick and passionate. Your hands move to his shirt, harshly gripping the fabric as your hips never pause their movements.

Jimin breaks the kiss first, moving to leave hickeys down your neck, marking you as his.

You run your hand up his spine to his neck to grip on his hair as your orgasm was approaching. Jimin wraps an arm around your waist to move you faster on his thigh and lets the other raise up to smack your ass.
Your orgasm hits you like a train. Your body pauses all movement as Jimin brings his hand back to your clit – slight overstimulating you. Your grip on Jimin's hair is tight, but he’s not complaining,hair pulling is a kink of his. 
Jimin leans his head back to look at the fucked-out expression on your face and slightly smirks.
"I helped you with your problem sweetheart...now you help me with my problem"

A/n : I feel like I can write scenarios better than oneshots let me know what ya'll think :)