ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ | ᴋᴛʜ

Warning ⚠️ : contains sexual content and vape activity
I am not trying to indicate that any of the BTS members vape,because this is just an imagine, if you're uncomfortable with the idea of vaping please skip this oneshot⚠️

________

"Watermelon or strawberry ?"
"Strawberry please baby"

You slightly smiled as you tossed the strawberry flavored stick to your boyfriend before sitting down opposite him on a small sofa that was situated near the apartment balcony. It was quite late at night and neither of you could sleep so vaping seemed like the only appealing thing to do at the moment.
Once you both inhaled the fruity e-juice,you slowly puffed out into the night sky with your head slightly tilted back. Taehyung glanced over at you as he raised his eyebrows and licked the corner of his lips. You put the stick back into your mouth as you kept your eyes glued to his,exhaling a long trail of smoke over to him. After silently infront of each other and into the peaceful night sky.

"What do think strawberry and watermelon taste like together?" You suggestively tated breaking the silence.
Your boyfriend chucked,watching you slowly inhale the watermelon flavoured smoke as he nodded towards his lap " i don't know ,why don't you come here and find out huh ?"
In no time you stretched your leg over to straddle his lap while he inhaled the contents of his own stick,before the two of you exhaled into each other's mouth the closeness made you lean in and open mouth kiss the fruity aroma lingering between you two and the pitch black night sky.

Taehyung's hands held onto your waist as your hands rested against his chest,he groaned into the kiss . he needed more.

He pulled away from your swollen lips and opened his eyes " I hope you know where this is going"
"Of course love" you whispered and giggled as as you leaned closer resting your forehead against his "i started this anyways right ?"

"Good because I'm taking you right here,right now"

Another heated session took place right after Taehyung's demanding sentence.
Taehyung managed to grip your hips even tighter and pin your down on the soft fabric of the sofa with a devious grin plastered on his face. His hands traveled down to the hem of your oversized black t-shirt,immediately pulling it over your head. He tossed the clothing on the floor. His body got extremely close to yours that was half naked,his face inches away from yours. Together,you both took a stromg puff out of your vape sticks before blowing the fruit flavoured smoke into each other's mouth,slipping your tongues in shortly after.
The taste of watermelon and strawberry was definitely sweet but you melted into the messy but captivating kiss that has soon turned into a makeout session.
By now the vape sticks were long forgotten and inaudiblly dropped to the floor. His hands
travelled up to squeeze your bare breast lightly and you let out a soft moan into his mouth while he skillfully used his other hand to slip your panties off, throwing them by your top that was discarded not too long ago. Abruptly, you pulled away with heavy breaths and swollen lips,
"wait, tae, what if someone sees us?"
"then, they'll be very lucky to witness this, hmm?"
you giggled and rolled your eyes, before continuing your previous activities, slipping off his shirt and joggers, but quickly tossed them on the floor, eager to finally feel him inside you. You closed your eyes when you felt the first push and arched your bag while biting your lip. taehyung, on the other hand, hadn't taken his eyes off of you because you looked ethereal writhing under his touch as your bodies immediately clashed. He started thrusting as low groans leaving his mouth, his dark eyes staring you down and his hands roaming all over your naked body that was already starting to build up with sweat. Automatically, your fingers reached up to run through his brown locks, raising up your hips slightly in order for him to go deeper.
You moaned his name out,as your boyfriend's lips were attached to your neck. He left a
wet trail of kisses and hickeys on your bare skin, continuing to slip in and out of your needy hole. You were completely intoxicated by the vape, his touch and his lips. You started to see stars even when you closed your eyes, feeling your body heat up rapidly. multiple groans and moans were carelessly being thrown out into the atmosphere. At this point you didn't care if anyone saw all that mattered was this Taehyung . He pulled you into an open mouthed kiss, the two of you still being able to taste to e-juice from only a few moments ago. You started to breathe heavy when you felt close to your high.
"i can see how infactuated you are by me, darling," he almost growling your mouth,resting his forehead against yours.
"you're close, hm?"
you nodded your head at both his question and his statement, feeling your legs start to shake around his waist that feeling lingered for a short while until your mouth fell open and
your body arched upwards with your head falling back as your let out a loud moan. The continuous clenching of your heat against his length lead him to shoot his load into your sensitive sex with a low, but audible groan.
After a moment of recollecting your breath. taehyung grabbed the blanket that lay on the edge of the sofa and wrapped it around you both with him lying down beside you. he pulled you closer to his sweaty body and rested his forhead against yours, a small grin playing on his lips. You smiled back before a small yawn left your mouth, making you subconciously curl into his body, "we should do that again i absolutely love how it felt."
"i totally agree with you on that darling." He agreed giving your a small peck on your lips.

Author's note :
Hey ya'll! Ik I once again disappeared for 3 months 😩, but I'm gonna try and make up for it. Hope ya'll like this oneshot of Tae,I've been writing about Tae a lot lately and hopefully I can post most of them here
-Dee