Chapter Eight

The weekend was long and miserable. I hadn't heard from (Y/N) at all. It would've made sense for the news to get back to her by now. The whole school knew, and I would be shocked if one of her stupid friends hadn't said anything to her.

I walked into the school, and everyone stared at me. Almost everyone's looks were full of disgust. I flipped them all off though and made my way into the classroom, which was almost worst as Cartman sat there, ready to spew his bullshit.

"So, Craig, how's Lola?" his annoying voiced asked throughout the almost empty classroom.

I just ignored him.

"Oops, I mean (Y/N). How is (Y/N), Craig?" he laughed evilly.

"Just shut up fatass," I replied.

"(Y/N) is such a babe with her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her big (e/c) eyes. It's hard to believe you'd give all that up for a girl like Lola, but everyone has their preferences," he continued.

I flipped him off, continuing to bite my tongue.

"That's not going to get you anywhere," he taunted.

With a swift movement, I had Cartman pinned to his desk by his collar. "Do you want me to do some real damage then?"

"How could you destroy anything more than you already did your relationship," he smirked.

I was ready to swing on him until I was pried off by Clyde and Token.

"Dude, calm down," Token said.

"Oh, fuck off," I grumbled at them, flipping everyone off.

I grabbed my stuff and left, skipping school until Thursday.

*Your P.O.V.*

I had finally returned to town Wednesday night. I- correction- my cousin broke my phone Sunday morning. He was messing around in the car while holding it, and when I tried to get it back, he accidently threw it out the open window. Mom got it set up so I'd get a new one in the mail, but it would still be another week before it was in.

I had to drive myself to school since I couldn't text Craig that I was back. Craig...I was more than excited to see him again. I felt so bad about missing his party Saturday. Hopefully, he wouldn't be too upset about it.

When I pulled into the school parking lot, I couldn't help but notice people staring at me and whispering to each other.

That's weird. Whatever, I just need to find Craig.

I saw Craig's car in the parking lot, so he already was here. It was just the matter to find him now. But, when I walked into the school, more people were staring and whispering.

Talk about a warm welcome home...

I soon spotted Tweek.

He'll know where Craig is.

"Hey Tweek," I greeted with a smile.

"GAH! Y-y-you're b-back," he replied.

"Do you think you could tell me where Craig is?" I asked.

His eyes widened as he twitched. "He-he-he- TOO MUCH PRESSURE!"

He, then, quickly ran down the hall.

That was helpful. Oh, there's Token and Clyde. They can tell me.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Oh (Y/N), you're back," Token said, looking a little shocked to see me.

Why does everyone look so shocked to see me? I went home for a funeral; I was obviously going to come back.

I decided to ignore Token's reaction and ask, "Do you guys know where Craig is?"

"Why are you looking for him?" Clyde spat.

"Because he's my boyfriend," I replied with the same amount of venom in my tone.

"Still?!?" Token questioned.

"Yes?!?" I answered, very confused.

I could feel an awkward tension between us, and they both gave me dumbfounded looks.

"You guys are no help. I'll just go find him myself," I snarled, walking away.

What the hell happened while I was gone?