Starboy (Crismessi)

Start from the beginning

🌼Spring-- a season when flowers bloom and trees return back to their lively selves and fields grow their greenery back only to have football obsessed little children run over the dew-wet, fresh, green grass with a few dandelions and tiny flowers of unknown origin scattered here and there. The pollen wafting through the air and making some sneeze in pain and also making some sneeze in feverish happiness despite the allergy. The pungent smell the salty sea and freshly caught fish from the boats near the seashores hanging in the air, the sun's rays pleasant like the touch of delicate flower petals to the fingertips. The breeze has changed into one of chaos- with flower pollen enjoyed by some and grimaced by most, and smell of the salty sea and freshly caught sea bass exciting many. And in the chaotically imperfect four months that is gauged with the different opinions and experiences of many, Messi comes in like a wrecking ball to prove that even when they can't make it work with the sun finally cooperating with them after a chilly winter, he can.

The breeze that is once heavy with chaos from scrutiny of many ungrateful people is a soft and gentle breeze of Spring dotted with mollecular bits of pollen and still a whiff of fish alive in it- although not alot, but enough to make sure that people know that Spring has finally come to bless there land with the warmth of the sun. Messi only smiles against the wind that people frown against, letting his lustrous and prepossessing waves gracefully move with the wind's rythm, his freckles slowly darkening from the sun's soft rays to match his hair, as if he isn't already beautiful enough as is. And there's somebody to agree to this fact, always.

☀️Summer-- a season that shortens on the gracing side and focusses more on the wretched side to begin with. Leaving the soft, cool and much more welcoming airs of spring behind along with the much more enjoyable rays. As a makeshift comes in the humid airs that prickles everyone's skin with dew and not to mention the blaring rays which are nearly impossible to escape the sunburn from. The once pleasant smell of fresh fish and salty waters that hung in the air has thickened into a pungent odor that has become unfeasible to stand against without attempting to throw up. The bustling in markets grows to live up to its name of providing nothing more than being a nuisance, shouts and foul words contaminating the whole of every market. And with the increasingly blistering rays of the sun unfailing in its given job to stink up everyone by making everybody profusely sweat, it only elicites more and more groans and complaings as the months progress through multiple hardships of ensuing chaos.

Beyond the odds comes a man who, judged by clothing, looks like a normal citizen takinga stroll, but by appearance just takes your breathe away- comes in to fight against all odds and manage through the involuntary remarks elicited from others due to the bespokeningly hot, blazing and humid weather. Although a ball of sweat does dribble past the corner of his eyes, he smiles and basks in the warmth of the sun's rays in the open fields like it's not burning his skin under its searing touch. Magically, the most 'damage' that it does to him is to only bringa feverish red hue up to his cheeks and ears and nothing more whilst leaving everyone else with a face like they've had a third degree burn. When everybody's hair is sticky and damp from sweat and the humidity, Messi's is still perfect- not heavy at all, his brown locks flowing from the slightest bit of air with expansing harmony. Atop the already red cheeks always appeared another layer from knowing that there was somebody else, somewhere near, always watching him harmonize with the chaotic weather.

🍂Autumn-- After the tiring and not to mention gruesome months of hardships and pain comes in a gust of wind and a drop in temperature to give the humans the rest they deserve. The sun is hidden away between heaps of gray but not angry clouds, ever so slightly peeking through holes to let a bit of it shine for the first few hours of the morning with its golden light contrasting with the once green leaves that've turned to vibrant shades of orange and collected in heaps of brown. The wind looses its humidity for the better, only to be reduced to a soft gust of wind with hints of the all familiar spices from approaching winter seeming to make its return. The market shouts are reduced with the dropping temperature, only a number of people present minding their own bussiness in peace and quiet that felt like grace to everybody's ears recalling their terrible summer months. There are people who are quite happy that the sun is finally gone after making a raving appearance,  but some remark Autumn to be an unreasonable season and only beckon for winter to quickly make an appearance. But the Autumn months only elongate, trees slowly being stripped off their dress of leaves and benches finding more occupants than they ever have in all the previous months combined; some in groups enjoying a picnic in a mildly chilly afternoon while others are mostly deemed to be elderly couples feeding flocks of pigeons and ducks with bread in ponds and wide spaces of parks nearby. Streets are dotted with people dressed in warm and contrasting colors, most opting out for walking without a worry of sweating.