Secret pt.2

- "Get off of me!"

Thomas squeeled as a protest, trying to wiggle himself out of Cristiano's grip. But that wouldn't work, ofcourse because the Portuguese is much stronger and larger than him. He's no match to Cristiano, so trying will be of no use.

Cristiano smirks, watching the young German trying to slip out of his strong grip, his eyes starting to soften from anger to desperation. But his small body continued to wriggle, before he gave up, his body running out of energy, leaving him panting.

Thomas kept his gaze out of Cristiano's eye range. He didn't want to look into his eyes. Because this fucker is surely about to do something to his body that he'll never be able to forget or let go.

Just the thought of it arised panic in Thomas.

Hearing the creak of the bed, he turned to the edge of the bed, his gaze adverting to the older man peeling the clothes off his body, quickly climbing back near Thomas's legs, pull him by his ankle, near him.

Thomas, for somewhat of an odd reason, couldn't do anything. Although his senses begged for him to protest against what's about to happen, or just do something. But his voice didn't dare to make its way out of his lips into Cristiano's ears.

It stayed in Thomas's throat, not even trying to rid himself off this uncomfortable situation.

Thomas's heart pace quickened as Cristiano's hand swiftly pulled his nylon shorts off, leaving him in his boxers and socks.

Thomas could only sit and stare and let the imcident ahead slowly unfold. He knew that this would corrupt him to the last of what would be left of his dignity but it couldn't be helped. He's already been trapped and there's no way out.

Cristiano's lips clasped onto the skin of Thomas's neck, roughly sucking at it, making the younger man groan out of the stinging pain. As he pulled back, he could see a beautiful hickey blooming, just as he'd expected.

His hands slithered to Thomas's thin waist, clasping it between his arms and pulling him close enough, before smashing his lips onto the German's.

In all honesty, it caught Thomas off guard. His eyes slightly dilated from the sudden escalation of the situation, Cristiano's tongue invading every little crevice in his mouth, his hands squeezing Thomas's plump ass.

Their crotches brushed against each other's, creating an unbearable friction between them.

Cristiano pulled back from Thomas's mouth with a growl, gazing down at him like a predator would to its prey.

Thomas's boxers are soon ripped off of his shaft, his loose t shirt helping to slightly cover it.

Before Thomas could process any of that, he could feel Cristiano's girth tearing through his hole. The pain felt unbearable, instantly making him tear up from the excruciating pain. What's more, he can't do anything against it either. He has to bear it or Cristiano might as well just go ballistic.

- "Virgin?"

Cristiano questioned between groans and pants, his girth being squeezed by the tight ring of muscle, which made him feel like he'd end any second now.

Thomas couldn't care enough to notice what the latter was saying. His world is now completely blinded by the sensation of pain and he's failing to process anything else aside that.

After a few minutes of waiting, the Portuguese can't waste any more of his time.

His cock is throbbing and Thomas's cries of pain and his glossy eyes are making it even harder for him to last longer.

He pulls out and pushes back in, before quickening his thrusts, which slowly begin to stretch out Thomas's hole.

Thomas's pain quickly ceases, as the timgles of pleasure slowly creep up on him, the bed beginning to make obnoxiously loud noises.

Cristiano groans as Thomas's hands travel to his back, scratching it from the pleasure of being suddenly hit at the right spot.

The next few thrusts nearly brings Thomas to oblivion, as he rolls his eyes and arches his back, not being able to express the situation any better.

Cristiano responds to all of the Germans pleas and cries with his harsh and fast thrusts, his mouth doing the work of staining his porcelain skin with irreplaceable marks of their steamy intercourse.

Even whilst all of this happening, Thomas still had his t-shirt on. A few patches formed from sticking to his body from the newly forming sweat, as Cristiano's strong and manly cologne overtook the stench.

The German, completely ran over with pleasure, let out his load with another arch of his back, before falling onto the mattress.

For Cristiano, he might've just had one of his best orgasms ever, letting his load go with a sigh of relief. He looked down at the figure laying before him, as he pulled back and suddenly felt the urge to admire him. Well, how couldn't he?

When such a young man with tight and beautiful skin and feeble-looking body is laying infront of him, his golden brown hair in a complete mess? It's perfection.

He's very competitive on pitch, nonetheless. He's feared by all, although young. He's one of the many renowned stars of Bayern alongside his good mate Lewandowski.

Yet, it's not enough to topple Cristiano over. At least not in every aspect.

- "Wait, did he faint?"

He mutters, trying to prevent himself from feeling worried.

This was only supposed to be a lesson for Thomas to remember. But after observing him for a while and noticing how he really is, it's hard not to. And the fact that he's unconscious is raising his concern more than it should.

Maybe there is something else in his heart that's making him worried sick in the inside. He probably won't admit but there surely is.

He gently pats Thomas's cheeks, causing the German to lift his eyelids and turn his gaze to the Portuguese above him.

For the first few seconds he only stared with half lidded eyes, before beginning to realize and trying to pick himself up, whimpering in pain.

- "W-Why can't I move? What the fuck is going on?!"

He looked around and soon realization hit him.

Cristiano could tell that he wasn't at all prepared for this outcome.

- "I will kill you, Ronaldo."

He grit his teeth and muttered with a death glare.

- "Muller, Wait-"

Thomas shut the door on his face before he could complete his sentence.

Something very bad is gonna happen, that's all he can feel for now.

Hopefully not anything to take away all his National power, that is.

_________

I'm gonna crush ronaldo in the pt.3 of this which is gonna be a world cup episode. Can you take a guess?